Chapter IV

Mina's pov

We are currently in the van since we called PD-nim and tell him what happened to Tzuyu.

"Unnie? Where are we going?" Tzuyu ask sitting beside me.

"We'll go to JYPE. We all work there and we are an Artist." I told her.

"Am I a good Artist?" she look so innocent.

"Yes Tzuyu you are a Good artist but little savage I can say." Jihyo unnie said patting her head.

Soon we came to JYPE as many reporters comes to us and asked many questions. I guess news really flies to fast?

Tzuyu looks scared of the flashes so I hold her hands and bring her to my back while the other members circled us so that we can protect Tzuyu.

"Mina-ssi is it true that Tzuyu got into accident?" one reporter asked. I'm about to answer when Pd-nim came.

"I'm sorry but yhe girls needed to go inside. We will call you all if we will have our statemen regarding Tzuyu-ssi's condition. Thankyou for your cooperation! Good Day!" Pd-nim said and we enter the company.

There's many poster all the artist here.

"Woah! Is that meeee?" Tzuyu asked while jumping infront of our giant poster.

"Oh! Unnies look at that!" Tzuyu pointed at our poster of TT.

"Oh! Why is Dahyun unnie wearing the bunny costume? It should be Nayeon unnie!" she said jumping. We all giggle at her cuteness.

"Yah!" Nayeon unnie said and was about to smack Tzuyu's head but I hold her wrist.

"I-I'm just kidding Minari!" she said and the others laugh.

We enter the elevator while humming on a certain song.

"Na Na Na Na Na Na Na~" I look at Tzuyu.

"Na Na Na Na Na Na Na~" Dahyun sang...

"One...Two...Three...Let's go!" Jihyo unnie sang I just facepalmed at them. But hey atleast Tzuyu remember her favorite summer song. Soon you'll all remember us.

Before the elevator stop on the top floor this four corner became a concert hall of DTNA.

Nayeon unnie, Jeong unnie and Jihyo unnie who's Singing loudly. While Sana and Momo are snaping their fingers and Dahyun and Chaeyoung are banging the wall of this elevator. I glance at Tzuyy who looks like she's enjoying this little concert while nodding her head.

I'm really glad that Pd-nim is in the other elevator or he will see this mess.

* T I N G *

The elevator's door open we go out and walk to JYP's office. Only some staff and the artist are allowed in this floor.

As soon as we enter the room we can see the awards and posters of all the artist most of it are us TWICE. JYP is like a father to us and he take care all of thw artist.

"Ok girls take a seat first." we all take a seat and ofcourse Tzuyu is beside me.

"Ok first of all. I want to know if Tzuyu is recovering?"

"She's remembering little by little." I said and he nodded.

"Ok, that's good. I already cancelled all your schedules so you can take care of Tzuyu. Maybe a Month of Vacation is good?" We all look at each other and smiled. We nodded our head eagerly. A Month is good for me to be with Tzuyu.

"Ok then. I will publish an announcement regarding Tzuyu's condition. That will be all. Call me if you need anything and you can tour Tzuyu in the building maybe it can help?" we all nodded and stand up.

As soon as we get out of the meeting room Tzuyu jump happily like a kid.

"Alright where we go first?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Let's go to Cafeteria!" Momo unnie rejoice.

"Yah! You only want there because you want to eat!" Jeong unnie said.

"No! It isn't! The Cafeteria is full of memories since Trainee days!" Momo unnie depended herself.

"Food? I'm hungry." Tzuyu said looking at us with puppy eyes.
Ohh! This little puppy.

"Alright! Let's go!" Jihyo unnie said and then we all walk to the cafeteria.

"Hey, Tzu?" Sana approach us. I immediately goes inbetween them and hold Tzuyu's hand.

"Hey? Ahmm? Mo? Ah! Sama unnie?" Tzuyu said like there's a light bulb in her head.

"Pfft! Hahaha! Minatozaki Sama!" Chaeyoung said high fiving Jeongyeon unnie. Aish this two it's not even funny.

"Not now Sana." I look at Sana unnie intensely. I won't ever let Tzuyu to talk to her.

"I'm not talking to you Mina let me talk to Tzuyu." she said. I feel Tzuyu tightened her hand on mine.

"Sana talk to Tzuyu when she's ok it can trigger her and may cause severe headache." Nayeon unnie said. Sana just sigh and nodded.

I smiled in victory knowing she won't bother us for now. I may look selfish but I don't want Tzuyu to go because I love her so much...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for not updating! I'm kinda busy this past week. Sorry!

And also July 7 is the day Twice was born and also my bithday! (^.^)
That's why I'm kinda busy. Thankyou for waiting and stay safe! Iloveyou~

Please inform me if I have a wrong grammar or wrong spelling on something? Thankyou! (☆^ー^☆)