SM is in trouble

This report is brought to you by

Apparently SM's PR people are in big trouble now

Apparently SM's PR people are in big trouble now. Due to SM and their artists scandals.

In this report, I, chittapurr, will tell you about all the bs SM is going through.

Irene 20 minute rant

Irene, a red velvet member, shouted at the stylist that caused stylist to be in tears. Alot of people started hating on Irene and her career seems to come to an end according to some eSpEcIal pEopLe. But IMO this scandal should be put to dust because everything is solved between the stylist (high respect to her) and Irene. They met and Irene apologised.

But ofcourse there are downsides to the statement. Irene is China and Kpop stans are China's president ( don't come at me, gonna edit it later). Yes they are not letting go of this issue.

Chanyeol likes to sleep

Chanyeol got into some beef these days. A person on Instagram posted a detailed post, claiming that she is chanyeol's ex girlfriend of three years. And that chanyeol cheated her with more than 10 girls. As a proof this girl posted a picture claiming that that's chanyeol's house and that indeed matches the picture chanyeol's sister posted of his house and the picture girl posted has chanyeol's favourite Beanie. However going on an idols personal life is not our business.

But the tea became hot when another allegedly mutual friend if chanyeol said that claims were right and accused him of poor attitude. Claiming that baekhyun was involved but he was better. SM had no comment on it but baekhyun tweeted a really indirect witty tweet which claimed that he has no connection into this. Nothing is proved yet but tea is hot folks.

SM aint releasing apology for NCT

On 25th of October, NCT U performed there song on SBS 'make a wish'. Background if the stage was Imam Hussain 's shrine and it had a dua written on it. It was extremely disrespectful. Since SM is promoting NCT in western market they should be careful with this. And should apologise.

But SM just let it slide. I guess LSM is looking a way to get s*x bot if idols for sasaengs to get that coin.

And NCT's some members mocked Indian mudra pose. Taeyong, Xiaojun and Shotaro on a performance mocked the mudra pose. It was members fault and SM should let them apologise.

Aespa having issues before their vocals.

Aespa's concept is a weird concept where some members are AI. This is really problematic. That AI are used and SM is indirectly saying that idols are robots. I'm sure y'all have seen AI-karina video. I feel bad for Karina that she trained 3 years just to talk to an empty sofa. The concept is innovative but SM went way too far with it. And LSM's words were very weird. This shit creepy.

Member Giselle is under fire for rumours of drinking and drugging before debut. As she has Hilarious pre-debut pictures. She was previous ABG and was holding her middle finger up in a photo. I think that these rumours are created by antis. As SM would never take any problematic idol. Antis probably saw that Giselle is easy to target. Just my thought.

However there are allegations of her doing plastic surgery.

And there are allegations of member Ningning taking fan money.

And some past allegations of member Karina shitting idol groups such as NCT and BTS. Which was confirmed fake by SM.

As y'all can see SM is in trouble and he is still taking Miku's money.

Stay tuned for JYPE having scandals