AESPA pt. 3

Yes i know. Call this aespa book. Idc.

So black mamba mv is out. And tbfh i loved it lmao.

But I'm looking from a critical point of view now since this is a group by sm ent.

The mv - :

For me, i liked the mv alot. It was a really great mv. It was colourful. Love how sm made a black snake instead of Black mamba snake but whatever.

However some clothes were a bit meh or too tight. But everything was great. They did great with that aespa universe thing.

And that scene where ningning was with the computer screen and it was all pink aesthetic. I am obsessed.

And that scene where Giselle had pigtail-thingy and she did her head here and there. I'm obsessed with that scen.

Members rank in everything - :

Honestly this is the only reason I'm writing. I love how every member is talented in every field.

Dance - :

Winter - for me, i prefer her style. Karina was sure great but her moves were rather stiff to me. Winter was more powerful to me. She is great at facial expressions.

Karina - : karina is a really great dancer. Her style is really great. The thing is that she is a bit stiff in my opinion. But she has that energy where you can recognise the main dancer. She has facial expressions.

Ningning - : she is a really great dancer. It's just that the two above are a bit better than her in this field. And she is for vocals so whatever.

Giselle - : honestly she is with ningning. She and ningning has the same energy and she is really great. The thing I noticed is that she has some really great facial expressions but she lacks energy when she is in the background. But sis is here to deliver rap so- 🤷🏽‍♀️

Vocals - :

Ningning - : ofcourse she is. However first i thought that her voice is a bit strained. It felt a bit strained. But after i heard her singing like that whole song i got that that's her type of voice. And she slayed her highnotes.

Winter - : for me, she is in the same place as ningning but she didn't do the highnote so i put ningning. She and ningning has the same type of voice. And her “synk out” is my fav. She surprised me actually because i thought that she was just a visual since her teaser only had her doing pukupuku powpow renjun chenle fight. (Mind my nctzen ass) i really thought that SM was pulling another winwin( no shade but sm debuted this baby too early )

Giselle - : she was almost singing since sm didn't gave her any rap lines. But she is really good at singing because ofcourse she was in choir. However if we compare it to winter and ningning it's not their level. So she is here.

Karina - : she is actually really great and can be a main vocalist in some groups ( cough cough y'all know ). It's just that her members over power her. Her voice is really great and sis got some good ass vocals. But this group has ningning and winter.

Rap - :

Giselle - : ofc, main rapper energy. She slapped that slow rap on haters face. I would appreciate keeping her middle finger up but that would freak netz out lmao. However, as she is from sm and sm has Mark  i was expecting her to be mark on debut level. But again, mark on debut was a whole ass religion. He is mark. She is more on a YANGYANG level on debut, which is really good since she just debuted and YANGYANG is the fourth or fifth best rapper in nct to me. I can see her growing to marks level. I actually also had expections for her to be a cutesy rapper(no shade).

Karina - : ah karina, sis snapped. I thought that she was just a main dancer and sub vocalist but excuse me Nani the fook? Her rap is so amazing considering SM's female lead rappers. She is really amazing.

Winter/ningning - : lmao they didn't rapped so how am I able to talk about their rap? This is the yuwin situation in firetruck era lmao no shade. However i do think that winter can be a good rapper. Y'all will call me biased but why would she be my bias if i don't like her voice, dance and rap? Smh.

4th gen girl groups - :

I've seen people comparing them to itzy but for me, itzy is a dance based group. And don't get me wrong their vocals a great but they are not really that much big compared to aespa. However if we compare aespa to itzy in the field of dance itzy would win.

Itzy is a dance based group and aespa is a vocal based group. I think that they'll go on rap too but itzy is great in rap too. Not really much tho. It's pretty much talk singing. But that doesn't mean that itzy is bad. They are hella talented girls.

Aespa is really great at dancing but not itzy's level. Itzy's dancers are on another level. If we compare chaeryoung ( itzy's main dancer) to karina (aespa's main dancer). I think i would choose chaeryoung.

However that doesn't mean that karina is bad at dancing. She is really great.

Same it we compare lia ( itzy's main vocal ) to ningning ( aespa's main vocal ). Ningning would win.

That doesn't mean that lia is a bad singer. Lia is great. And funny how she is an ex-sm trainee.

That's the differences.