Let's not meet again.

Vernon found out that his childhood best friend Baechu was Irene herself. He was very happy to know that and so was Irene. Both of them talked about the past and each other for the whole night. For some days, all of them just stayed indoors and had some lovey-dovey action. It had been about a week and a half since they've come to Jeju.

Irene: *choosing what to wear*.

Vernon: Sorry babe.

Irene: For what sweetheart?

Vernon: This was supposed to be a vacation and we were supposed to go to Las Vegas or Paris or Amsterdam but we came to Jeju. Don't get me wrong I love Jeju but I don't want to disaapoint you. You will think I'm cheap but I'm not. I promise.

Irene: My sweet pup. First of all I don't think you're cheap cause my boyfriend a.k.a Vernon of BTS earns more than a billion dollars every 2-3 months! And my love I don't care where you take me at all. You're here with me right? That's all I want.

Vernon: I don't deserve you *hugs her and kisses her neck*.

Irene: Today we're going to an amusement park!

Vernon: Oh yeah!? Well today will be fun! Are you scared of heights?

Irene: Kinda. But I have you to hold on to *holds his arm*.

Vernon: Yes you do! *pecks her forehead*.

Hobi was knocking on everyone's door and telling them to come out so that they can go to the amusement park.

Hobi: *knocks on Vernon and Irene's door*. Vernon-ah! Come out! We need to go to the amusement park!

Vernon: Okay hyung! We're getting ready! What are you wearing angel?

Irene: I don't know *goes into the closet and wears something and comes back*. What about this?

Vernon: AAAHH noona!

Irene: You don't like it?

Vernon: NO I LOVE IT!! You're just killing me with your cuteness! You look wonderful in it angel!

Irene: Thank you my love. What are you wearing?

Vernon: This.