Bored

At Home

Irene: Baby!!

Y/n: What?!

Irene: I want jellies and ice cream!!! And chips too!!

Y/n: But why- *walks in the living room and sees a fort made of pillows and blankets and Irene is inside so he instantly understood what was going on* That time of the month?

Irene: Um hm. *pouts and says cutely*. Please Y/n!

Y/n: Fine. What flavour?

Irene: Yay! Vanilla please!

Y/n: I'll be back oh and be safe okay my love.

Irene: Okay. Hey! Forgetting something!

Y/n: Nope! Keys, wallet, jacket I have everyth- *sees Irene waiting for a kiss*. Sometimes it's like you're the younger one noona.

Irene: Yah-

Y/n quickly kisses her before she starts ranting.

Irene: Be safe!

Y/n: I will! *closes the door behind*.

Irene: Oh Y/n! What will I do without you. *she says to herself*.

Y/n reaches the supermarket and first of all gets the chips. He takes like 10 big ass packets of chips then he goes to the sweet section. He then takes a lot of jelly packets since he knows Irene likes jellies and even knows the correct brand. He moves near the chocolates and takes some of those as well then he quickly gets about 4-5 family size ice cream packs. He reaches the counter and he gives the things he's buying to the cashier. After swiping his card he is ready to leave but he saw a piece of paper in his bag but he decided to read it at home since he didn't want to make Irene wait and also because the ice cream and chocolates might melt. He starts the car and drives to his house. He gets in and sees Irene watching A/M (Any Movie). She sees Y/n and her face glows up.

Irene: You're back so early!!! *she says and hugs him*.

Y/n: One of the rules in the castle, never make the queen wait. *he says to Irene*.

Irene: I love you *she says cutely because she loves getting treated like a queen*.

Y/n: Love you too my love. Here you go! I'll go and clean up! *he says and hands the 2 bags to her*.

Irene: Okay! *pecks his lips*.

Irene saw that he bought everything so she she was happy but the thing which made her happier was that everything was from her favourite brands.

Irene: You know me really well my love!

Y/n: Why wouldn't I? *he says from the bathroom*.

Irene sees a piece of paper in the but she doesn't read it since it might've been the bill but she saw a lipstick mark in the shape of someone's lips so she opens it.

Hey Mr.

I always keep a note ready just in case I see a handsome guy like you ;)  I put this note in your bag because I want you ;) Come to my house at 10:00. The address is XXXXXXXX. We'll have a lot of fun! I'm only 30 years old but I am a model as well I just work as a cashier because I just like it. It's been a long time since I've had a young and big cock inside me ;) You're really handsome so I assume your cock is gonna be big! I'm wet just by thinking about it;) I want you to get lost in my pussy and I want to motorboat you with my big ass tits ;) Come baby! Let's have some fun daddy! If I like it I might even call you baby ;)

- Jessica ;)

Irene was mad and furious. At that moment Y/n came out of the bathroom with his hair still wet.