Restless

The Korean Music Awards started and the first group to perform was EXO. After EXO a lot of other groups performed and then Red Velvet was next. They were going down to their dressing room when Y/n looked at Irene and gave her a thumbs up and she smiled back. The MC introduced Red Velvet and then they started performing. Irene was looking stunning and all the idols also felt her presence. She really is the original visual. Y/n was proud to call her his boyfriend. Irene always winked and bit her lip when she saw Y/n. Y/n would also bite his lip sometimes because Irene was so frickin stunning. Red Velvet finished their performance easily. They came back up to sit and by the time they were sitting BTS was already starting to perform. Irene looked at Y/n and licked her lips.

Irene's POV

He looks so hot in that dior outfit! He's really cool! I just wanna shout," That's my boyfriend right there!". But that would be weird. I want to thank Y/n's stylist for making him wear that Dior Commando outfit. He keeps biting his lip when he looks at me. I don't know how and why but it's turning me on. I want him now but I'll have to wait.

Joy: What are you looking at?

Irene: N-nothing!

Yeri: Y/n looks good in that Dior outfit!

Seulgi: Yeah.

Wendy: He's growing up!

Irene: My baby! Or daddy.

Twice

Dahyun: Is he wearing Dior?!

Nayeon: Dior Commando! A famous fashion designer made it for them!

Sana: Yeah I haerd about it! He looks so hot!

Mina: I want to feel his cock in me.

Tzuyu: Me too!

Jihyo: Tzuyu shut your mouth! But he does look hot. I want to taste him.

Chaeyoung: I want to kiss him. My god he's so hot!!

Momo: Look he's thrusting!

Jeongyeon: My god!!

Nayeon: His thrusting is so sexy!

Dahyun: I wanna ride him!

Jihyo: I want him to use me!

Nayeon: I wanna have a threesome with him!

Jeongyeon: Who's gonna be the 3rd person then?

Nayeon: Don't know.

Rosé's POV

He's looking so hot!! My goodness! God you're really making me regret cheating on him!! I want him to fuck me in that outfit itself!

MAMAMOO

Solar: He's 20 years old only?!?!

Hwasa: I know right!! A 20 year old can be so sexy and cute at the same time.

Moonbyul: I wonder how big his cock's gonna be!

Wheein: I know right! His cock must be really big!

Solar: It is!

Moonbyul: How do you know?!

Wheein: Yeah?

Solar: He's dating Irene and I'm friends with her so I asked her and she said she hasn't though about it but it's definitely bigger than 7 inches!!

Hwasa: 7 inches!!

Wheein: I wanna feel every inch of him!!

Solar: Me too!!