a/n

Welcome Readers!

First of all, I wanted to just thank you all for alotting time supporting and reading my first published story here in Wattpad which was "Prized Gem". You don't know how happy you've all made me with your time and efforts. *free hugs and kisses*

If you haven't read my story yet, and you're into gay stories, you might as well check out "Prized Gem" by @spicyasado_.

Now for Nightly Creep, I had initially assumed that I'll be able to publish this story way earlier than I did with my first book since I was somewhat familiar with the ropes already but unfortunately no.

I was crowded with personal stuff, chores, online class and other things so editing wasn't being prioritized every time.

I was actually so excited for this story to be published as I have so many plans in mind that I wanted to finish but time were a little tight.

I promise to update soon and give this story its needed time.

Though, I made sure that everything was given fair attention and creativity.

With that, if there's any typos or grammar errors,  I'd very much appreciate it if you'd bear with me and understand.

I'll surely be reading your suggestions and feedbacks so please vote and leave a comment.

Also, you can always message me as that would mean so much to me.

Happy reading! :)

P.S. DO NOT TRY TO COPY/ STEAL/ PLAGIARIZE/ REPRODUCE THIS BOOK AS THIS WAS ENTIRELY MY VERY OWN CREATION AND HARDWORK.

P.S.S. I DO NOT TAKE STEALING SO KINDLY, PATRICIA....