Chapter 4- The Chaos

AN: Hi readers! Thank you for your time reading my new FF Goddess which is a series with side stories to be post after some of my other stories are finished. My stories are like paint dry like I've always say so I hope you'll have patience too.

~iamtemperancemoon

----------------------------------------------

Irene was now on her mission. She needs to gather more information to the one key that can make her come back to her home at Mt. Olympus.

She study some of the customs in the human world she still needs to study more or may ask Athena later for more details.

----------------------------------------------

Back to present

On her way to the University she saw a beautiful lady that is almost hit by a car.

"Why is this lady was not looking?!"

"Hey Human watch out!"

The lady didn't hear her so she grab her.

You crazy lady if you want to die don't involve me!" The angry guy at the car was shouting through his car window.

Irene give her cold look to the guy. The guy was confused if either admire her beauty or be afraid.

After a split second he just go.

Irene go near to the lady that was shouted a while a go.

"She's pretty but careless."

"Hey why you're not looking you've could have died you know that?!" The Goddess told the human lady.

"I'm sorry I was looking at my mobile and didn't see it coming."

Before Irene could ask.

The four ladies coming towards them. As they were shocked at how fast thing have happened.

"You crazy We told you to take your medicine." Solar told Jennie

"Be crazy but not too crazy." Hwasa and Wheein said to Jennie.

Jisoo the real crazy in their group just nod.

----------------------------------------------

"Miss beautiful thank you so much for saving our Jennie here.

She was not really like that. She just didn't take the normal medicine." Solar told the Goddess.

"No worries just take a closer look towards her." Irene replied.

By the way I'm Solar, This is Hwasa, This is Wheein, This is Jisoo, and the one you saved is Jennie.

They greeted each other and thank Irene for saving their friend.

"Okay just take care guys I have to go to SMU since it was my first day."

"Omo, Omo you're also a student of SMU come with us schoolmate." Jennie grab Irene as if nothing happened. They crossed through the pedestrian lane and went inside Solars Van.

Irene just really want to explore the place so she didn't use a car but maybe interact with people could gain her more access on how she will be succeeded on her task. She just let them put her inside the Van.

As the vehicle moved they are playing music.

"I had to play it real, real smooth and once I finally made my move

I went crazy over you. Over you, only you.

Like eee eee eee 3x 🎼🎶🎵"

(Crazy over you by Blankpink)