Chapter 7- The Encounter

***

Seulgi with company are practicing songs for their performance for welcoming the students for this year.

It was a tradition of the school to have a performance like this. Even Seulgi was a rebel students, faculties cannot deny her love and talent for music and other form of arts.

Today they are practicing Masayume Chasing by Boa and Milkyway by Boa as well. The song is about encouragement and the other is about love. Most of the people their age are into.

Even praticing a lot of people are gathered in the music room just to look at the infamous rebel's visuals and talent

Even praticing a lot of people are gathered in the music room just to look at the infamous rebel's visuals and talent. The group itself are almost perfect.

"Kang Seulgi so handsome." A person yelling from audience telling she is handsome was a compliment.

"Seulgi, Marry me!" Another shout from the audience.

People are shouting what they feel towards Seulgi and others. The group just ignore them because they are used to it. Even people in other schools are visiting them just to have a glimpse of her.

People was mad seeing the familiar girl.

She hugs Seulgi from behind.

"You guys better stop shouting." Look she gave to people.

Seulgi turn around and look who's the girl that is hugging her it's non other than Sunmi.

Sunmi's beauty are likely describe for a Kpop Idol so most people can't contest with her to be with Seulgi.

People stopped talking seeing Sunmi decrease a lot of chances to be with Seulgi.

"What are you doing here and why are you hugging me we are practicing?" Seulgi said to Sunmi irritably.

"The girl is pretty but I can't fathom the psycho in her." Seulgi told herself.

"I don't care about them as long as I'm with you." Sunmi shamelessly.

"Please let us practice in peace." Seulgi changes her voice.

"But Seulgi.." Sunmi whinned.

Guys who look like hoodlums went also there and trying to take Sunmi.

"What are you doing here shameless lady. Let's go?" The Leader said to Sunmi.

"Let me go can't you see I'm with my girlfriend?!" Sunmi replied.

"Don't make me mad even more let's go!" The guy replied and pulled Sunmi's arms.

"Wait a minute the woman doesn't want you to be with you." Seulgi said to the guy and put her hand on his arm.

"Who are you to tell me that?!" The guy told Seulgi and starts punching her.

Seulgi dodge the punch and fight also with the guy.

The leaders pawns are attacking Moonbyul and the rest of Seulgi's friends. It was not new but harder because they're a lot bigger and experienced than them.

Seulgi saw some of the hoodlums are attacking Yeri.

"No,no, no not my sister." Seulgi told them angrily.

As she fought them leaving it's leader. He was taking a gun and fire it at her.

The audience are afraid that they go in separate directions not to get involved in trouble.

Seulgi knows the bullet was shot at her. The moment she knew that it might be the end of her.

"Is it the end of me?"

"Is my life this short?"

Then everything went blank.

After minutes of being unconscious she saw a beautiful woman on top of her.

Am I in heaven I'm seeing clouds and seeing the most beautiful  woman in her life.

Seulgi never thought she was staring for too long.

"Hey are you okay?" The woman asked.

Seulgi wasn't able to gather her thoughts of what was happened all she knows there is a Goddess like person talking to her.

"Yes I think I'm fine." Seulgi said to her she started to stand up and she went out of balance she unconsciously pulled the woman towards her and their lips touch each other.

Both look at each other blankly with that encounter.