Chapter 8- Venusian's Replica

***

Joy's POV

Hi this is Joy! I'm part of the most famous group of the famous University in the country.

My group was seen as rebellious and chaotic by other people I don't mind as long as we are together

My group was seen as rebellious and chaotic by other people I don't mind as long as we are together. They are the family I never had.

We have a good company like Seulgi maybe that's why we stick together. Our parents thinks that way I guess.

It's hard to be at our house because no matter what I do I was always compared with someone else.

Someone else, I mean my sister Suzy.

She's a good sister but I'm really pissed to be compared to her like I always live in her shadows

Our difference is that she has an on and off relationships with men while I want is someone who'll love and accept me as I am. Like an angel that falls on earth to be with me.

I always watch romantic and romantic comedy movies. I was wondering if that will ever happen in her non relationship life.

Don't get me wrong I did try to play guys not because I love to but to give justice to the women I know they played.

I guess one of the reasons I have this chaotic persona to people who doesn't know the truth.

One night I went for a drink at a bar. Escaping the comparison her parents do. Make her alive but torturing her by comparing to her perfect sister.

Before going to the bar.

Her mother was preparing food for them to have dinner. Knowing her other relatives will be there. Joy hurried herself to gather what she needs to go anywhere but here.

She went down the stairs. Her mother easily spotted her.

"Joy where are you going you know our relatives will be here?" Her mother said to Joy.

"Seulgi invited me before this." Joy lied.

She knows only that could only stopped her mother since Seulgi's family are beneficial to their family.