Chapter 5- Isle Of The Blest

AN: Hi readers! Thank you for your time looking at my new FF Goddess and for patience to my paint dry writing. I really appreciate your votes and likes. Kindly check my other FF as well.

~iamtemperancemoon

----------------------------------------------

Before we get to know more of Irene's mission let's find out who's the one who wish to Irene.

It was almost dawn. Irene already prepared her things for her travel to the Isle of the Blest.

She'll missed the God's of the underworld they are really entertaining. It was an overwhelming in a good way feeling.
Uncle Hades dry wit and Thanatos childish demeanor that rarely seen by other Gods.

But she is also a Hermit Goddess that really values her solitude as well. It was conflicting.

Irene's Pov

Father brought me here for a heads up on earth. I guess I must thank him for that.

She knocks on Hermes room.

"Knock, knock, knock Hermes."

"Come in." Hermes teasingly said to the Goddess.

"I'm not going inside." Irene said irritably.

"Just kidding, I'm ready to go." Hermes chuckles at the Goddess reaction. He wants to push it more further if it's not for Zeus he'll prolong it.

Hades and Thanatos saying goodbye to Irene and Hermes.

"Good luck with your task Irene." The two Gods said in Unison.

----------------------------------------------

Traveling to Isles of the Blest can be tiring because they need to hike before getting a ride going to the Isle but it was one of the most beautiful things Irene saw in thousand years of living.