Chapter Two (sleepover)

You woke up to your alarm "Morning already?!?" You get out of bed put on a baggy sweater and some skinny jeans. You get a bowl of cereal and watch a Netflix show. After you ate your cereal you are still hungry so you ask Albert to go for breakfast. He said, "Sure." So then you got prettied up, you put on a nice sunflower dress curled your hair and did some light makeup. Kirsten was busy so it was just you and him😉.
You get in your car and drive to a random café, you meet him and hug, you feel his abs on your chest, you brush a bit while you smell his cologne. You guys go inside and eat oatmeal and have some coffee.
"It seems pretty hot out." Albert says
"Yeah, we should go swimming." You say.
He says, "Sure let's go get ready at your house, I always have swim shorts in my car."
You guys drive to your house. You have this AMAZING bikini that you've been saving for Albert to see. You put it on and start to cry, "What's wrong?" Albert says, but you stay quiet. He comes in your room, and sees you laying on the floor with a blanket covering you.
The thing is you never loved yourself, you always hated the way you looked.
Albert says, "Hey don't feel that way, in the past I didn't love myself either and you know that. But I got over it and you can too, let's see." You take off the blanket. His eyes opened wide, wow you look stunning. After a bit you stop to cry and you guys get to the beach, you thought 💭 wow he looks so hot right now 💭 you blushed.
It's about 7 pm and you ask Albert if he wants to sleepover tonight. This is your plan, the plan you've wanted since 9th grade. You wanted to hook up. You say, "Want to get some alcohol? For the night you know?" He said sure he wouldn't mind. So you guys go to the shop Albert was waiting in line and next door was a lingerie shop, so you go get some. You guys go home and get drunk after a while you put on the lingerie and......