Chapter 6

"Miraculous Ladybug!" said Ladybug as she threw the bandana upwards.

The bandana let go of tiny magical ladybugs who split up and started fixing Paris to the way it was. 

What Ladybug hadn't noticed is that as she yelled 'Miraculous Ladybug' the shark had entered the room they were in. Unfortunately, Ladybug nor Chat Noir noticed his presence. As the ladybugs were fixing everything the shark approached Ladybug and because of her sudden movement and the flash of light, he bit her on her side.

"Ladybug!" yelled Chat Noir.

Please magical ladybugs, fix this! he thought.

Seconds after the bite, the magical ladybugs went towards the spot where Ladybug was but only took away the shark and the rest of the water. 

By the time the magical ladybugs were done, Ladybug was on the ground and blood was starting to come out of her wound. Chat Noir stood there in shock. What shocked him into reality was the people cheering at the top buildings. They hadn't noticed that Ladybug was wounded yet, and Chat Noir decided that he would like it to stay that way. He went over to Ladybug, picked her up, and used his staff to jump from building to building. He did this until he got to the roof of what looked like an abandoned and empty building. He stopped there and gently put Ladybug down.

"Ladybug stay with me!" said Chat Noir, trying not to look at the pool of blood forming around them.

He then noticed that her earrings were beeping, they had one black dot left.

"You're going to d-de-transform. I-I'll look away," said Chat Noir on the verge of crying.

"No, y-you can l-look. I-If I d-don't m-make it... take c-care of P-Paris for m-me," said Ladybug, passing out right after.

"No! Ladybug wake up!" said Chat Noir now starting to cry.

Wake up, wake up, wake up he thought while shaking her gently.

Ladybug's earrings beeped one last time and she de-transformed. Now, before Chat Noir, lied a passed out Marinette. As she de-transformed, Tikki came out of her earrings and into one of Chat Noir's hands.

So it was Marinette this whole time. Risking her life for the safety of Paris he thought.

"Hello, Tikki..." said Chat Noir.

Tikki looked back at Marinette and stayed silent.

I can't do anything about this, at least not by myself. I need to get her to the hospital, thought Adrien as he calmed himself down.

"Claws in," said Adrien.

"Here you go," said Adrien, pulling out a piece of camembert and giving half to Tikki and half to Plagg.

As Plagg saw what was happening he said teasingly, "Just a friend, huh!"

"Plagg!" said Tikki.

"Fine! So... What are you going to do now Adrien," said Plagg.

"I'll bring her to the hospital and make up a story," said Adrien standing up.

Adrien then picked Marinette up and carried her to the nearest hospital. 

Author's Note:

Did you guys expect the reveal to play out like that? Do you think Chat Noir/Adrien will keep his identity secret from Ladybug/Marinette, even though he knows her identity? Or do you think he will tell her who he is?