Part 7

****TRIGGER WARNING****

MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEATH BELOW!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Ciel is a pleasant person to ride with, he's quiet, yet knows how to keep it at a comfortable silence. Never tries to start constantly start conversations. I had eventually fallen asleep in the carriage. Woken up to someone nudging me. "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. We need to get the tablecloths." I heard a familiar smooth voice say. "What?..." I mumbled opening my eyes. I yawned and sat up. Sebastian was standing in the carriage with a smug smirk on his face. "Have you been getting your proper rest, Miss (Y/n)? You to be in a deep slumber. I thought I was going to have to kiss you awake, like the fairy tails." He said. I felt my face get warm as his comment settled in. "W-well, I'm awake now, so that won't be necessary." I said. Sebastian left the carriage and extended a hand for me to leave after him. I just looked at his hand and kept moving. I could step out of a carriage on my own. I didn't need him to hold my hand, he'd probably make another smug comment about it too. Once inside Ciel had looked around before turning to Sebastian and me. "I'm meeting up with Elizabeth in a bit. Sebastian, I trust that you and (Y/n) shall be able to retrieve the table cloths without me?" he said, "Of course, Young Master." Sebastian said. I looked at Ciel with a blank face, though inside I was screaming for Ciel to take me with him. I didn't want to be left Sebastian, again. He never misses an opportunity to fluster me.

It seemed like only minutes after Ciel told us, Lizzie came up to pick up Ciel. "Ciel!!" Lizzie called, running up and hugging Ciel. Lizzie then looked at me "(Y/n) I missed you!!!" she said. "Hey, Lizzie! I've missed you too!" Ciel and Sebastian looked between the two of us as if we were the strangest thing they've ever seen. We looked back at them "What?" we said together. They snapped out of their gazes. "Elizabeth and I need to go, Sebastian, (Y/n) I'm trusting the both of you." Ciel told us. Then, he and Elizabeth left.

"Well!" I said, clapping my hands. "Let's go find these tablecloths!" I turned on my heel and started to walk into the shop. At least, until Sebastian caught my wrist. "Not so fast, Miss (Y/n)," Sebastian said. "We need to figure out what type of cloth we need, the color, and how much time we have to find them." I rolled my eyes, I was getting tired of Sebastian's proper ways. " WE probably need creme colored cloth, because it's soft yet proper, not too light, but not exactly a beige either. The fabric should be gingham, since it doesn't stain too easily, like sateen or organza." I said giving him a bored look. He pulled out a piece of paper and read through it, a smirk apparent on his face. I really wanted to wipe it off of him. "Actually, we need porcelain." he said. I looked at him with wide eyes, my brow twitching. I stepped forward to lunge at him but just smiled. "Alright then," I said. "Let's start looking. It would be best to split up, this way we can cover more ground." I kept the smile plastered on my face, hoping Sebastian would buy it. He just looked at me with a slightly concerned face, probably seeing the anger through my facade. "Alright, I'll meet you back here in 30 minutes. I trust you have a way of telling the time?" he said. I nodded and pulled a silver necklace out of my shirt. It had a tree of life decorated on a yin and yang symbol. It was a family heirloom. My mother, my real mother, gave it to me. I've had it for as long as I remember. It's all I have left of her. Sebastian looked at it briefly before nodding and we split ways.

〰️🖤〰️𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅〰️🖤〰️

I was looking around for the tablecloths, slightly humming to myself. I buried myself deep in my thoughts. What's going to happen at the ball, will I be harmed, killed?! I had turned the corner, not aware of my changing surroundings. How do I even know what the person looks like?! I sighed and looked back up. I stopped where I was.