part two

Well, not a real one...

Someone grabbed me from behind and put a hand over my eyes. I was being kept down. I screamed. "Be quiet my little monkeyboo". I stopped screaming and moaned. "Are you freaking kidding me Ash, you stupid little bowlingball." i dont know how that nickname is originated but i always call him like that. He took his hand off my eyes and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "i still love you booboo." he said with his 500 kilowatt smile. "yes i know, and i love you too". I gave him a hug and watched his 500 kilowatt smile become a 1000 kilowatt smile. He grabbed my bag and then we walked to our new apartment.

Ash (Ashton) is my best friend since i have a brain. We were "the annoying curlyhaired kids". Our parents are called "the freaky people" because of the embarrassing moves they always showed at danceparties for "older people". Ash and I don't mind that we have such weird parents, cause we know that if they weren't there together, doing weird dances, we never would have been friends, and we never would have hired a apartment in NEW YORK! This is, for me, the first time i can see the apartment. Ash has been living in the appartment for i think now almost a month. My parents wouldn't let me go yet cause my fish was still alive. So, last week I threw my fish in the ditch, of course very gently...