part one

She stepped out of the bus, into the big, wild city. All this time, she had been waiting for this exact moment.. And then... that stupid mobile phone ruined it all. Ashamed she grabbed her bag and dug into it. Her beautiful, big, 10 pounds weighting phone was ringing deafening.

It was her mother ... she picked up the phone and said, " Mom, seriously , I'm okay." "Oh thank god. I just heard on the radio that there was a bus in boston driven against a pole! I was so worried." "But , Mom , how many times do I have to tell you , I am in New York, not Boston!" "Owh baby, sorry sorry sorry sorry . I 'm probably wasting your battery . I'll tell dad to send you a charger. bye honey". "Mom, no, that's not necessary , I have a ... " Her mother had hung up. She sighed," I love you too mom ..."

She put her phone back into her bag and looked around. "Oh my goodness gracious." She was standing in the middle of Times Square, like the middle middle. Any time she could be driven over by a car. So she quickly ran to the sidewalk and looked around again. "Okay lucy, you can do this". She stepped a few steps back and leaned against the wall of Broadway.

She watched a group of students cross the street. The girls were dressed in short skirts, high heels and off showing T-shirts. They looked pretty tough. Lucy saw them walking and flirting with handsome cheekbone guys. She immediatly felt a little lonely. But then she got a heartattack.