part four

I woke up, smelling something weird. I opened my eyes and I saw Ash trying to clean the carpet of spilled coffee. I yawned. Ash noticed me. "Good morning" he said with a blushing face. "I just stumbled upon your bag." I looked around the room and saw my purse lying in the kitchen. "Of course" I said chuckling. Ash gave me another cup of cofee and grabbed his phone. "Watchaa doing?" I asked. "Owh, i'm calling our neighbour, I met him when I moved in. I think you'll like him." He came closer to the bed and began speaking very high pitched. "owh my gawdd, he has gorgeous eyes and a beautifull body." He started tickling me. I hit him with my pillow. I always wanted to do that. Like in movies, where the feathers are all around you. But nothing happened. So I hit him again.. He laughed "ouch! Where was that for?". "Nothing, I just wanted to check if you where still were a pussy". I gave him a sarcastic smile and lay down again. I watched Ash as he called our neighbour. "Hey Ian, can you come over? I have a friend you should meet. But i am warning you, she is beautiful and single, so you better come here fast before I take her as my lady." I blushed. I threw my pillow again but he dodged it.

I heard the door bell ringing. Ash opened the door and gave his mate a friendly hug. I was just finished putting my make-up on when he walked in the living room. "Owh dear god, tell me this not a dream". I wispered. On the other side of the room stood a too gorgeous human being: Black, soft hair. The most beautiful eyes ever. Blue, with small crystals in it. Pale but warm face and a dangerous smile. His body looked photoshopped. Very well photoshopped.

Hey.. I said, ehm... I thought I said it... But apparently I was just thinking it. "Ian, this is Lucy. Lucy, this is Ian." Ash pushed me a little bit forwards. "Okay Ash, you were totally right. She is beautiful." I blushed, "y..y..you're n..not bad ei..ther...". "Okay, you two, go for a drink at Starbucks and then I see you come back later." I wispered in Ash' ear "whaaaaatttt? Are you kidding me again Ash?". "No, i'm not". He gave me the same sarcastic smile I gave him half an our ago. "Let's go then" Ian said. He held is hand out to me. I nervously grabbed it and gave Ash a 'I'M FREAKING OUT' look. His hand felt warm and I couldn't help squeezing it. Ian glanced at me. And then we left.

please like or comment if i should keep on writing.. :)