part five

We sat next to eachother. He was so handsome that he broke her heart, with his pale, chiselled features and his dark hair falling carelessly across his forehead. She wanted to put into words all the thoughts that were piled behind her clumsy tongue and stubborn mind. But she couldn't. She was just staring at him and almost fainted. "You know, Lucy, I have never met a girl who is cute and adorable when she drools. Until now." I realised I really was drooling and quickly swept it away. I thought: Really Lucy, are you serious... since when do you drool when you see guys?! For the umpteenth time I blushed. "And do you know you are also cute when you have cookie dough on your cheek?" Oh god I thought. I tried to run away to the bathroom but two big muscled arms held me tight around my waist. I heard Ian laughing and he pulled me back to my chair. "I said you are cute with cookie dough on your face so you don't have to get it off." "But I'm probably looking ridiculous" I cried. "Then let me help you." He gently put his hands on my cheeks and swept the coockie dough away with his thumb."You're such a gentleman, and you are too handsome, and too sexy" I thought, well I thought I thought it but apparently I really said it. "Ohw" I said shocked. Again he laughed and held his forehead against mine, still with his warm hands on my cheeks. He breathed heavily. Then he sighed and kissed me passionately. First gently pressing his upper lip on mine. It was almost like he was asking permission to kiss me. Well, that was a little bit late so I pressed my lips hard against his and was waiting for him to do the same. He did.

We came back at the appartment. Ash' face lit up when he saw us, walking hand in hand. "I knew it!" he said and did a weird lama impression. We laughed and Ian kissed me in my neck. I glanced at him. "I have to go again." Ian said and gave me antother kiss in my neck. I turned around and catched his lips with mine. "I'll see you later" and then he left the room.

Ash was still dancing weird so I just joined him. We danced around the room for a while and then just fell on the floor. "I feel good Ash." "Me too, because I was right!" My purse 'accidentaly' fell on his belly. "Grrrr" he moaned. And then he fell asleep on the floor. I crept to my bed and also fell asleep in my daytime clothes.

btw: I am fan of Ian somerholder and my inspiration comes from the vampire diaries. I also love Twaimz..

how about you?