eleven - jealousy

"hey hey hey!"

oh. it's bokuto. but how did he know the passcode to your house? you walked out of your room.

"bokuto-"

"y/n! we missed you!" bokuto ran to hug you.

"we?" you hugged him back and saw atsumu, hinata, sakusa and kenma enter your home. your jaw dropped.

"the heck you guys doing here?! what happens when people find out that-"

"save it, y/n. people think you're omi-kun's step sister." atsumu laughed.

"s-step sister?!"

"hell yeah! we thought it made sense for you two to be siblings since you have that type of relationship with him and us, technically. but being related was too risky and sketchy." hinata explained.

wow. i guess i'm sakusa's step sister now.

"wait, but that's not going to stop rumors that include me and the rest of you guys...?" you interrupted.

"oh, chillax. don't be such a pessimist." atsumu retorted. you rolled your eyes as they made themselves comfortable.

you walked over to kenma.

"thanks for buying me medicine." you said taking one pill.

"no problem." he smiled. then, bokuto and atsumu jumped onto you, tackling you to the ground.

"guys! i have a fever!" you grunted pushing them off. hinata wheezed while sakusa attempted to hold in a laugh.

"too baddd." bokuto whined.

"yeah, you're like our little sister." atsumu said. you started to scold them and throw elbows.

"sakusa! do something!" you complained.

"you won't, omi omi." atsumu deadpanned. you expected him to since atsumu was provoking him.

"yeah, you're right. i won't." sakusa sighed. you started to curse under your breath.

"sigh, i'm going to go. bye." kenma said heading for the door. you deadpanned and pushed them off.

"already?!" you rushed to the door.

"yeah."

"what about dinner? i can make dinner for all of us-"

"it's okay. you need rest. plus you have other company anyways." kenma waved, leaving.

you felt a little disappointed and upset. he was leaving already and you missed him.

wait...was kenma jealous?

and the answer was yes. he drove home, feeling lonely and jealous. he liked being around you but seeing you around other boys kinda made him feel greedy.

"well. at least she's happy." he drove away. but ty en, kuroo called him.

"what." kenma spat.

"gee, i just wanted to call. ABOUT YOU AND Y/N?! you stayed at her house?! you?" kuroo was astonished.

"yes, yes i did. but i'm leaving now." kenma responded.

"aw, why?!"

"her friends came. shoyo, bokuto, sakusa, and atsumu."

"ohohoho, is someone jealous?"

kenma then immediately hung up, leaving kuroo offended again.

********

"here, it's done!" you said, placing the pot of ramen on the table. sakusa, atsumu, bokuto, and hinata were staying at your house for dinner.

"woahhhh, thanks y/n!" bokuto stuck a thumbs up.

"yeah, thanks!" atsumu licked his lips. you gave them bowls and they served themselves after that.

"woahhh, y/n you're ramen is sooo good!" hinata ate a noodle from the pot. atsumu started to scold him about eating directly from the pot.

"thanks, hinata. and no problem."

meanwhile, sakusa looked hesitant to eat it.

"are you going to eat?" you asked him.

"hmm.....i don't know." sakusa rolled his eyes. you truly felt like his sister. he gave you the sass every day.

"pfft. if you're wondering, i washed my hands every other minute while i made this. so you would eat." you reassured him.

he just squinted at you in disgust. was it not enough?

"cmon, omi. eaaaaaat." you practically begged.

"is it good...?" sakusa asked the others.
so that was the problem.

"duh!" hinata burped. bokuto burped louder and then so did atsumu.

"you all disgust me." sakusa furrowed his eyebrows. he crossed his arms and sighed.

"cmon, stop acting like you don't burp." you elbowed him.

"stop that. and i'll try it." he said, taking his mask off.

everyone watched him as he slurped the noodles. bokuto, hinata, and sakusa looked amused and impressed.

"stop looking at me."
(-_-)

"gee, sorry. it was truly amazing that you actually ate. i thought i was trying to get a toddler to eat vegetables." you said, making atsumu and bokuto hysterically laugh.

"whatever." sakusa continued to eat.

after they finished their meal, they all left your home, leaving you in quiet and peace.

"sigh, NOW i need some rest." you yawned. it was only around 8pm but you were so tired. you weren't sure if it was the taking care of them or the fact you had a fever.

could be both.

but before you went to bed, you received a phone call. that made you jump. you were anxious and your heart was pounding.

"h-hello?" you answered.

"hey, y/n. it's kenma. are you okay? your voice is really shaky." kenma asked. you thought your face was going to flush red.

"y-yeah, i'm fine. i'm just surprised you called. what's up?" you cleared your throat.

"oh, i was just wondering if you felt better. i'm pretty sure you still have a fever so you can take tomorrow off, too." kenma smiled.

"w-woah....really?! and i'm doing much better, thanks to you." you sighed in relief.

"that's good to hear. i'm going to go sleep now. see you." kenma hung up.

kenma just asked how i was doing. and he gave me a day off. and he called me first.

am i dreaming? if i'm dreaming im going to cry.

you happily went to bed that night.

'wait, do i like kenma? no, i'm just happy he cares...yeah. right? '