Meeting Kusanagi and Bogard

While Izuku was training to control his Pyrokinesis, let's check in with Momo and Eri.

3rd Person POV:

Momo and Eri are currently heading to one of the dojos that Izuku was talking about. The dojo that their heading to belongs to Kyo Kusanagi, a former fighter from the King of Fighters tournament. Eventually, they made it to the dojo and went inside. 

Momo: Hello. Is anyone here?

???: I'll be out in just a minute.

She hears a door opening and then sees a man in his 20s coming out and walking towards them.

Momo: Are you Kyo Kusanagi?

???: That depends if you're here to kill me.

Momo: My daughter and I just want to talk to him about training.

Kyo: Oh. In that case, you're talking to him right now and I do apologize about earlier.

Momo: It's fine. My name is Momo Yaoyorozu and this is my daughter, Eri Midoriya.

Kyo: Nice to meet you two. So what can I help you with?

Momo: My boyfriend is interested in learning your fighting style. 

Kyo: Why does he want to learn from me?

Momo: He has a unique ability to control pyrokinesis. He's trying to figure out how to use it. He actually looked at some of your videos and was impressed with the way you fight.

Kyo: He was? 

Momo: Yeah. He actually studies a lot of heroes and sometimes uses their techniques to help him with fighting.

Kyo was thinking about it and then gave his answer.

Kyo: Sure. I don't mind training him with my fighting style. Just one question. Is he going to learn any other fighting style?

Momo: He is. He wanted to learn Terry Bogard's fighting style as well.

Kyo: Alright. I can manage it. Here.

Kyo gave Momo his business card

Kyo: Tell your boyfriend to give me a call and if you're interested in learning let me know

Momo: Okay. I'll think about it. Thank you again, Mr. Kusanagi.

Kyo: You can call me Kyo.

Momo: Okay. We'll see you later

Momo left with her daughter.

Momo: *in her mind* One down, one to go.

Timeskip

Momo and Eri arrived at Bogard's dojo so she could talk to him. She went in and was approached by an older woman.

 She went in and was approached by an older woman

Momo: Hello. I'm looking for Terry Bogard.

???: You want to talk to him, don't you?

Momo: *surprised* Yeah. How did you know?

???: Kyo called over here and told us that you were coming to talk to him.

??? #2: Is she here Mary?

Mary: She is.

???: Alright. I'm coming.

A guy came out and stood next to Mary.

???: You must be Momo Yaoyorozu?

Momo: Yes sir. You must be Terry Bogard?

Terry: Yeah that's me, but you can call me Terry. This is my wife, Mary Ryan-Bogard.

Momo: I know you. You're Blue Mary. A private detective from North America.

Mary: That's me. It's not everyday anyone recognizes me out of the blue.

Terry: Besides that, Kyo told me that your boyfriend is learning pyrokinesis as well as learning how to fight. 

Momo: That's correct and he's willing to learn from you and Kyo.

Terry: Tell him to give me a call and we can arrange some things.

Momo: Okay. *to Mary* Mrs. Bogard-

Mary: You can call me Mary.

Momo: Okay Mary. I want to know if you could teach me your fighting style. I know my quirk isn't associate with your fighting style, but I need to learn hand-to-hand combat in case I don't use a weapon.

Mary: Sure thing. I don't mind.

*ring ring*

Momo's phone went off and saw it was her parents calling her.

Momo: Hello

John: Momo. Where are you and Izuku right now?

Momo: Izuku is at the junkyard right now practicing his new ability while I'm at Bogard's dojo. Why? What's going on?

John: It's urgent. We'll meet you at the Midoriya's residence.

Momo: Okay. I'll see you when I get there.

Momo hangs up the phone and leaves the dojo along with her daughter.

Momo: *in mind* What's going on? Are they in danger or something? I'll probably get my answer when they arrive at Izuku's house. 

With that, I'll end it right there. I got back from work and saw that my story reached 1.3 thousand views. Thank you guys so much for supporting this story. It really means a lot. Stay safe guys.

 Stay safe guys