Daddy's Boy

"So, I told you about something about myself... Why don't you return the favour?" Tanya says as she lies on Alexander's chest, her fingers gliding over his abs.

Tanya and Alexander had moved the fuckfest to the inside when the cold became too much for them. No surface was save from their horny selves and after working the room, they find the bed finally christening it.

Alexander looks down at the bright-eyed beauty beside him, basking in the faint moonlight and city lights outside before reaching down to plant his lips on her swollen ones. Her mouth opens allowing his tongue entry and they lose themselves in the kiss, loving the comfort they bring to each other.

Alexander pulls back and Tanya pouts which causes him to peck her lips once more. Call him soppy but he likes the way her kisses calm him and he'll need that calm when he speaks of the events in his life.

Leaning back, Alexander stares at the ceiling, a hand under his head. "I don't where to start... I haven't really had to talk about myself in quite a long time."

At that Tanya's brows furrow and she raises her torso so she can see his face. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well, I've been nonetheless, ignored when it comes to what I want by my father and my mother is like a statue in my life, seen but not heard. She allows my father to dictate our lives and I guess growing up in such an environment instilled the same behaviour," Alexander states as Tanya's hand on his naked skin calms him. "My father is basically the dictator of my life and years of submission makes it hard to break away..."

Tanya watches as a grave look takes over Alexander's features and she frowns not liking how it ages his features. He looks more like the 27 years old he is now, rather than the playful Alexander she is used to.

"Imagine at 27 years old, I'm still a daddy's boy," he scoffs and Tanya moves towards him to plant a peck on his lips.

"It doesn't matter how old you are, old habits are hard to beat," she says caressing his cheek. "The easiest way to break a habit is to take baby steps. For example, if he picks out the suits you are to wear to a party, wear something else that you like."

"...but what if I like what he picked out?" Alexander pouts and Tanya giggles.

"Still choose another suit, it's about emancipating yourself not about the suit."

Alexander thinks over her words and he nods, accepting the challenge. "I'll do it."

"Good. As my mom used to say 'every mickle mek a muckle'," Tanya giggles noticing his confused expression. "What it means Daddy's boy is small things when combined can have a big effect."

Alexander gazes at Tanya, a smile on his lips. She's unlike any girl he has ever met and he can't help the way he feels for her, even though he knows it won't end well for them.

"Look at you all wise for such a little girl," Alexander teases, pinching her cheek and Tanya stales face him after slapping away his hand.

"Not because you're prehistoric means I'm little, old man," she says with a smirk and Alexander raises a brow.

"Well, I didn't hear you complaining earlier when you were taking prehistoric dick," Alexander claps back.

"...and neither were you when you were taking this little pussy," Tanya states licking her lips and Alexander feels himself harden as his gaze flickers from her face to those fucking breasts.

"Well, why don't we go back to that moment we weren't complaining and you were taking his dinosaur dick in your little, wet cavern?"

Tanya full-on laughs before yelping as Alexander flips her onto her back, his hips between her thighs. Tanya wraps her hands around his neck, moaning as he pushes in, hitting her stomach with that one thrust. She clings to him, panting and crying out as Alexander fucks her into oblivion.