raven reyes {4}

raven x fem reader :)

raven and i met when she had come to the ground in her little dropship days after me and the rest of the 100. i remember the first time i had seen her, when she came into camp with clarke, i remember the smile on her face when she saw her boyfriend finn. she was the most beautiful woman i had ever seen, she looked like a goddess in my eyes.

she and i had gotten closer over the time we had spent together, when i helped her fix the communication systems, when finn died at the hands of clarke and the grounders, when murphy had shot her in the leg, she is honestly the strongest person i know.

i always knew that i was attracted to raven, but i never knew if she felt the same, since she was with finn and i never knew if she was into girls. i kept my feelings for her in so that i wouldn't ruin the amazing friendship that we had created, i couldn't lose her. that was until the day she had kissed me.

raven kissed me when she had recovered from her leg injury, and all of the physical training that i had helped her with. the kiss was out of nowhere, we had been talking about the attack and being left alone in the dropship, and i had told her how i carried out of the dropship to the safety of our people from the sky, which was after i punched murphy over and over again in the face. after i told her that and everything else, she just looked at me with a glimmer in her eye and a second later i felt her lips on mine, in which i started kissing back.

we had pulled away from the kiss and i immediately looked at the ground to hide the blush on my face until i heard her chuckled a little bit. when i looked up i saw a huge smile on her face and she said "i've been waiting to do that since horribly tried to fix the broken radio on the dropship", which she ended in laughing. her saying that made me finally show the smile i was holding in, and i said "i totally fixed that broken thing, but i have been wanting to do this since i saw you walk into camp" and i grabbed the sides of her face and pulled her into another kiss.

an

hey buds, so here's my first imagine in a year and a half, i apologize if it's bad, my brain has been empty since school has started. anyways make sure you comment what imagines you want to see next. <3