Day 3

oh i hate this job of head girl, i  see him everyday and i cant fufill my wishes, my dreams, oh how i wish i could , just walk up to him and kiss him, his soft pink lips oh they look luscious, well i better go, sorry it's only a short entry i have an hour to get ready, gonna have a shower and do my hair, he noticed yesterday so maybe he will today, especially if i wear the s;ytherin colours, ill write in after the shower to let you know what im wearing, byes. 

Hello there Granger, Yes it's Draco Malfoy, writing in your private diary, i know you'll probobly kill me for reading this but blame yourself, you left it on your bed, in plain day light, glad to know you're making an effort for me, i knew there was something different about you yesterday, i was coming up to suggest you dress like that again but maybe with a slytherin jersey which is why i brought mine up, and please try and wear som of those low cut tight skinny jeans again, your ass looked great in those, but please dont let me tell you what to wear, it's just a sugestion, i'll see you at patrols, see you soon my lovely bookworm. 

D.M.

AH! Draco read  my diary! i think i might take his advive and his jersey is very nice, i think ill tie it at the stomach, show off my flat stomach and belly bar, oh and i'll wear those slimming blck skinny jeans that'll be sure to show off my Slytherin green thong, can't wait to see his reaction! gonna be priceless!