That night on Patrols

Hermione's P.O.V.

" Wow, to be honest i think i like the mini skirt better than the jeans" Draco stated taking my hand in his. 

" good to know, listen we need to talk Draco" i replied turning to him with a worried expression. 

" dont worry babe, no need to ask the questions of why, or do i like you or anything else" he stated, making me even more nurvous. 

"babe?" i asked with a raise of my eyebrows. 

" yes, babe, have you heard the rule of ' if i call you babe youre mine'? because thats what this is, you're mine, and its not just because i find you hot, it's because youre beautiful, and hot but thats going off topic, and its because i love you too, so stop worrying and enjoy this walk even if it is for head duties, then we can curl up on the loveseat with a good book or get up to other activities" he winked, smirking at me, but then shockingly he smiled at me, an actual smile, all white, straight teeth and oh just the perfect smile, the best i've ever seen. 

" i still don't understand why you just walked away yesterday, why couldn't you have just told me all of this yesterday?" i asked softly, biting my lip nervously. 

" well i couldnt just blurt it out, i had to let you think it over as well, sort out your thoughts on the kiss, then we'd both have clearer heads for this conversation'" he explained before kissing my lips softly and pulling away with another glorious smile. 

So we walked back to the common room hand in hand and continued with those other activities...