My first entry

I love him. I love him. I love him. How can i not? i mean he's tall, dark, mysterious and his hair, oh my merlin! his hair! it looks so soft, i wonder if it is really that soft. The old hairstyle he used to have, you know the one where it was slicked back? well that didnt suite him that well, he looks so hot with his new one. you know the 'i couldnt be bothered' look? Especially with his gorgeous smirk. He's so dreamy, i can't believe i've never had a civil conversation with him. i've never even seen his smile, i bet it's amazing. i get to spend so much time with him now though, we're both head students. We share a common room which is amazing, you know sometimes i think he's trying to get a reaction out of me. He walks out of our shared bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, his body though. It's amazing, i can't believe he has that pyshique, you can't see the toned muscles through his uniform you know, which is very unfortunate. 

You know one of the days i may work up my Gryffindor courage and talk to him, maybe even have a civil conversation. I mean we've spoken but it hasn't been civil, especially between him, Harry&Ronald and I, we've always been insulting one another, i think i called him an evil something before, i dont think he's evil though, just , how do i put this? Mislead? Yes , mislead, that's exactly what he is, i mean look at his father, so controling, so brutal. Poor boy, must have been beaten growing up, i wonder how he dealt with it. 

Oh i can just imagine it, our wedding day that is. I just wish my dreams could become a reality, the amount of times this year that i've daydreamed about him whilst in lesson, my grades have dropped by two marks! two! i cant belive what love does to you, can you? 

Oh well of course you wouldn't know, you're a blinking diary. He's so dreamy though. I'm kind of glad that you're not a real person, you know way too much, i cant belive im writing in you as if you were a person. This is strange. 

Oh sorry i have to go, sorry it's only a short entry, but he's calling me, time for our nightly rounds.