Chapter 18

"Boss Dai, there are a lot of new students coming this year" Ma Hongjun said to Dai Mubai. "You aren't watching the entrance exam yesterday, so of course you don't know" Dai Mubai shrugged, and rolled hi eyes. "Well, for once I'm not complaining that we have a little sister who can cook this luxurious meal" Ma Hongjun shouted. Tang Yin who hears this twitched, even though he was told he looks like a girl, but didn't he notice that he wears boy clothes. "That's actually my twin brother" Tang San said automatically.

"Really?" Ma Hongjun shocked, and rubbed his eyes. He suddenly noticed that Tang Yin wear boy clothes instead of skirt. "Yes, I am. But, now is not the time to talk about this. Let's eat first" Tang Yin said blandly.

The students started to eat the meals, especially Dai Mubai, Oscar, and Ma Hongjun. To a lot of people, pork bun, stir fry noodle ,and ginger pork  is a common dish, but to the three first students of Shrek Academy, it was a delicious meal. With the academy expenses and stingy dean, you can't hope for comfortable lifestyle in here. They talk among each other while eating.

 After the meal, they all walk around the school, familiarizing themself. 

"Mubai, do the school have any rules?" Lin Han ask. "The school is pretty relaxed about it's rules. As long you don't do rape and pillaging. But gambling and fight are encourage". " Why?". "Dean said that you can improve fighting abilities by fighting and gambling can train your judgement skill, as long you're not overdoing it"

Dai Mubai, with the help with Ning Rongrong tell the others about the circumstances of spirit master, contract with spirit hall and the kingdom, and the reason why the academy is so poor. It was clear that they background is somewhat big, to be able to know this thing. Just after their discussion, there is a 'Dang, dang' sounds, signaling the students to assemble.

Oscar was the last one to come. He come back to the dorm to shave his beard. The five new students was amazed by the change in appearance when his beard is shaven. With the beard gone, his delicate and handsome features can be seen. "Oscar, you look different without that beard" Xiao Wu gasp. "Oscar has  a beard, is this why you tell me he look like an uncle yesterday?" Tang Yin ask. "You could say that" Xiao Wu agreed.

They were talking, when a man come out from another direction. Tang San, Xiao Wu, and Lin Han was shocked, it was the shopkeeper of the antique shop. "It's the stingy shopkeeper" Xiao Wu exclaimed. "What stingy shopkeeper? This is our dean. He is a seventy eight ranked spirit sage. His spirit is a flying martial soul, four eyed owl. But it also true that he is really stingy" Oscar explained.

Flander then looked at Oscar, and Oscar paled. "Alright, for this morning you will have free time until evening. In the evening, your class will start. Except for Oscar, Ning Rongrong, and Tang Yin everyone disperse". Everyone disperse and went their on way. " I didn't disperse you, because you are support spirit master. You must know that support spirit master has the weakest fighting ability and stamina. Because of that, support spirit master has to know how to run. Just one step can be a difference between life and death. So, I want the three of you to run twenty laps around the academy. If you don't finish by afternoon, you won't be allowed to eat". With that, Flander went away.

Meanwhile, Tang Yin was stunned. Flander has just categorized him as a support class, while actually he is the opposite of support class. But, he understand why Flander would think so. Zhao Wuji must have report to him about yesterday battle, and conclude he is a support class because his lack of participation in battle, and coupled with his blindness. In team battle with his brother and sister, he usually would be placed as a support by Tang San, so he could surprised attack the enemy when their guard down, because the enemy tend to underestimate him. But in one on one battle, his sensing and ability in fighting is actually no different from tool or attack type spirit master. Even though Flander judgement is wrong, he still do what Flander has told him. He will tell Flander and the teacher later, when he see any of them. Or maybe, one of his siblings will be the one who tell the teacher.

After giving the three students instruction, Flander go to his office and call Tang San. He and Tang San talk about Grandmaster well being and give each other news. Tang San also give Flander a letter from Grandmaster. "He broke through rank thirty, and now has reached rank seventy. How?" Flander shouted shock and excited. But he understand when the letter tell him about Tang Hao and Ah Yin, who give him special heavenly herbs and fruits. In reality, the fruit and herbs are taken from Tang Yin space, with Tang San knowledge about poison, herbs, and medicine.

"Dean, is my brother already finished his assignment?. I want to  give him some medicine for his sensing ability" Tang San said. " Oh, I sent the support spirit master to run around the academy three times, they may not finished until the evening". "Dean, my brother is not a support type". "He is not?, but Zhao Wuji said in his report when you guys are battling him yesterday, Tang Yin mostly supported you guys". "Yes, but he actually can fight. I always spar with him, and I can confidently said that he can match me. He also skilled in all of my weapon technique" Tang San explain. "Well, it's my bad then. I will just let him attend evening classes tomorrow, he doesn't have to come to evening classes later. Thank you for the information". They talk some more, before retiring and go to their own way.

Meanwhile, Tang Yin, Oscar, and Ning Rongrong was running around the academy. Oscar and Ning Rongrong was tired, but Tang Yin is not tired at all. "Rongrong, why don't you and Oscar eat some sausages to regain strength. We can finished the run if we eat Oscar sausage, but maybe not at noon. I estimate that we really would not get lunch today" Tang Yin suggested. " No way I will eat that disgusting sausage. I will just eat when there's a food stall". "But dean told us not to get distracted, and not to run outside of the academy" Tang Yin reasoned. "Just because you have more stamina because you train wit those siblings of yours, don't put me in the same way. I am a delicate support spirit master, so I need food. Besides, what can the dean do to me? I am the heiress of seven treasure pagoda school. Your just a blind boy who needed to be protected more than me, and you all are practically useless without my support. So, that's mean I can do whatever I want" Ning Rongrong said arrogantly, and leaving them stunned at her words.