Chapter 1: Introduction

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"..Wh-Where am i..?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hajime's P.O.V

I open my eyes, the sun was shining above me and i could feel my whole body laying on the sand, And then suddenly, I saw a figure looking down at me, i couldn't process who or what that was, i rubbed my eyes and tried to have a clear sight.

"Hey. Are you Alright?"

I heard a voice, i saw a person, with white hair, he looked like an Albino, he had his hand out also, i assume he was going to help me up, i grabbed his hand and stood up, then let it go quickly, I cleaned myself up and looked at him, He seemed like a chill dude, No offence.

"Are you alright? are you Hurt anywhere? You passed out a few minutes and everyone left."

I sighed and rubbed my eyes again, Who was he? And what does he want from me, I gave him a glare, I didn't trust him after that stupid pink rabbit thing came a few seconds earlier.

"L-..Leave me alone."
Hajime^

I said, He stood there shocked, for a few seconds, and then laughed and gave me a innocent smile, Who is this guy? Just, who is he?

"Not much of a quick trusting person huh? Anyways, I'm Nagito Komaeda, I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student, Nice to meet you.. Erm..?"
Nagito^

"H-Hajime.. Hajime Hinata."
Hajime^

"Right! Nice to meet you Hajime!"
Nagito^

I shook his hand, He seemed Nice, I guess i can trust him.. He gave me an innocent and nice smile, i smiled at him aswell, and then looked around, I just realised he's an inch taller than me, Ugh. I looked at the sea, the waves itself, If i do recall Usami---Or that Rabbit said to make friends, and Erm, Gather Hope fragments, I'll start with him-----Nagito, He seems pretty interesting.

"Hey Erm, Nagito?"
Hajime^

"Hm? Is something the matter Hinata-Kun? You look a little Pale?"
Nagito^

"A-Ah! It's nothing, I was just.. Wondering if you'd like to hang out? Look around you know?"
Hajime^

Nagito Laughed, and then nodded, And here i started my school life, with a albino that is taller than me, I guess? Should i even call this A School Life? I don't know and i Don't care. But if i were being honest, His Giggles and innocent smile is enough to make my worries go away, Thank's Nagito.

Nagito and I Grew a little closer today.

would you like to give Nagito a present?

>Not Really           Of Course!

"Ah, Hajime are you alright? Did i do something? If i did i'm sorry.."
Nagito^

"Wh-What? No no, I was just thinking, Also, Thanks for spending time with me, Nagito."
Hajime^

"What? What's the reason of me receiving a Thanks from you? Trash like me doesn't deserve it, But i'll consider it a achivement!"
Nagito^

". . . . You're being too hard on yourself, Komaeda."
Hajime^

"You want me to help you introduce yourself to everyone else? They should be around in the pool if i'm correct."
Nagito^

"I guess, I do have nothing else to do."
Hajime^

He smiled again. His Smile always has its way of making my worries fade away. And it's working, It's so adorable and i love that it makes my worries go away, I kinda.. Love to spend some time with this guy.