Chapter 5: Another one.

Hajime's P.O.V

Nagito stood at the door while i went to look at Mahiru's Lifeless dead body.

I gave Kazuichi a Glare, suspecting him since he might know something, I went up to him, Still giving him a glare.

"Kazuichi. When did you get here?"
Hajime^

"I-I went here when erm.. the announcement rang, I first went to the bathroom from my cottage. and then here--"
Kazuichi^

"Oh my! Mahiru!"
Sonia^

"..Is that.. a Bat?-"
Peko^

"Who cares?! It's either that Mafia or Peko! Since only the two of them are capable of having weapons like the bat!"
Kazuichi^

"I would Normally Doubt whatever Kazuichi says but he's correct!"
Sonia^

"M-Ms Sonia!"
Kazuichi^

"Ah, But how could it have been me? I've been with you girls all day, along with Nagito and Hajime. Fuyuhiko is still in his dorm."
Peko^

"We aren't really exactly sure about that. For all we know Fuyuhiko might have done something."
Chiaki^

"Yes yes. I agree with Chiaki, she's reasons are understandable!"
Sonia^

"Yes but. what is this.. Mask thing."
Chiaki^

"Oh, That mask is pretty familiar.. I think it belongs to a serial killer."
Sonia^

"Wh-Whaat?! Are you saying we're with a serial killer!?"
Kazuichi^

"It would appear so..'
Peko^

"We should investigate any clues we got before we start accusing. Come on Nagito, and Chiaki."
Hajime^

"Ah, Yes Hinata-Kun."
Nagito^

"I'll Talk to Fuyuhiko and Hiyoko, i saw her running off a few minutes ago."
Chiaki^

"No no no, I insist, i'll talk to Hiyoko, she might not trust you, Meanwhile please talk to Fuyuhiko."
Sonia^

"Alright. See you Guys."
Chiaki^

And after that, Chiaki and Sonia left, Me and Nagito began our investigations as well as talking to every single person we know, Mikan, has filled us with information on the autopsy report, Later on Sonia told us what had happened to Hiyoko. and Chiaki came back with Fuyuhiko.

Sooner after the Trial Started.

As the usual the elevator moved, Nagito leaned on the wall beside me and we started talking about the case.

"Hey Hajime. Isn't it kind of weird?"
Nagito^

"What do you mean Nagito? I mean i know everything is weird and unusual but.."
Hajime^

"No not that Hinata-Kun, The fact that When Kazuichi went to the beach house the monitor quickly announced there was a dead body. Could that mean there are two killers? since if three people saw a dead body, it could result in an announcement, 2 killers and 1 witness?"
Nagito^

"You're.. Kind of right, Two killers.."
Hajime^

"It's just a possibility right? Also what if Kazuichi is right since.. Peko carries that sword and that could mean she's capable of holding anything else that's a weapon too right? Fuyuhiko too since.. He's like a mafia."
Nagito^