Chapter 10: The Future

3rd Person's P.O.V

Nagito and Hajime were both married just last month, And still, Hajime can'y figure out what his sexuality is, Gay or Pansexual? He wasn't sure, Nagito didn't care at all, All he cared and all he knew what mattered was he's with his long time Husband, Wifey, Forever.

He once even thought about adopting a child at the age of 21, Hajime to this suggestion almost panicked because he wasn't ready yet, Nagito understood and wanted Hajime to be comfortable and ready whenever he is.

After the wedding they had, They made out for the first time, Which gave both a lot of pleasure since Nagito was top, and the one almost doing everything as Hajime, and Him were still Virgins, Nagito said he learned them, Detail by Detail, Hajime didn't know if it was a lie or not, But he was just happy that he finally made out with his husband.

One time Nagito and Hajime visited a Costume store for a Halloween Party Twogami hosted, But as they were dressing up Nagito got distracted by some Maid outfits, High school girl outfits, and some Knee high socks, Hajime was thinking that Komaeda wanted him to wear it and he was correct, They tried multiple outfits on, Hajime felt Embarrassed every second he had to change into either a maid costume, or a highschool girl Cosplay, Nagito was happy and comfortable since he knew Hajime was alright with this. They both decided to go as a Vampire, and wolf.

It was almost Nagito's Birthday and Instead of Hajime giving him a present, He wanted Nagito to feel pleasure, He then invited Nagito to watch a movie at 10PM, Of course Nagito accepted, But Hajime kept making moves, Sitting on his Lap, and kissing Nagito's Neck.

"N-Ngh..~" Hajime moaned out as Nagito won dominance again, They didn't focus on the Movie at all, They were too busy pleasuring eachother, Nagito turned Hajime around facing the Flat screen T.V and started rubbing his hand to Hajime's Private Part, Hajime on the other hand was a Moaning mess, "Ah.. You're hard all this time and you never told me?~" Nagito said as he continued bopping his hand up and down on Hajime's Dick, Hajime on the other hand was close, Very close, He tried helding in his moans but it was impossible, Sooner after he cummed at Nagito's hands, "Aww.. Look who had a little mess." Nagito said, Teasing Hajime as Hajime was panting for air, He then realised the Large Boner poking into his ass, Nagito was hard, "H-Hey.. Don't get hard all of a sud- M-Mmhp!~" Before Hajime could continue his sentence, Nagito placed his hand full of Hajime's Cum on Hajime's own mouth, Telling him to suck his fingers, Hajime did as he was told and Nagito slowly took Hajime's Pants off, Getting him ready.

Nagito got his hand out and Hajime panted for air, Sooner after Nagito layed Hajime down and took his boxers off, And shoved one finger into Hajime's entrance without a warning, "A-Agh~ I-It hurts!~" Hajime said, almost tearing up from both pain and pleasure, Nagito slowly shoved his finger in, looking for Hajime's Prostate, "It won't hurt that much sooner~" He said, while shoving another finger in, Scissoring Hajime's Entrance, Hajime held onto the couch and continued moaning, while almost whining, Sooner after he shoved three fingers in and Hajime felt pleasure everywhere, His body felt weak, Nagito used his other hand to touch Hajime's Leaking Dick, After a few minutes he unzipped his pants.

"This'll hurt more, But i promise it'll feel like pleasure sooner, Get ready Hinata-Kun~"

Nagito Positioned his dick, circling it to Hajime's entrance as Hajime moaned, Nagito then slowly placed his Dick inside Hajime's entrance. "A-Ah!~ N-Ngh.. H-Hah!~" And sooner after Nagito shoved himself in Hajime, Thrusting back and forth, Hajime looked like a Slut with the lewd faces he was making but Nagito loved it, He continued Thrusting himself in Hajime, Hajime on the other hand came for the second time, Nagito then placed Hajime on his Lap facing infront of him while they tongue-kissed, Hajime felt weak due to the pleasure he was feeling. "A-Agh~ N-Nagito~ H-Haah!~" Nagito realised he reached Hajime's Prostate, He smirked while using his other hand to touch Hajime's dick, Nagito continued doing this for almost 30 minutes causing Hajime to cum 5 times, And finally, Nagito came and Hajime layed his weak, Sweating, and Messy Body on Nagito, Both were panting for air Nagito then tongue-kissed Hajime for the last time.

He realised Hajime fainted, So that's what happens when i'm not gentle.. He thought to himself, He grabbed Hajime and placed his unconscious body on the bath tub, He started cleaning Hajime and also himself, Then layed Hajime on the bed, He then started cleaning the couch, Due to him and Hajime's mess, Sooner after he layed down and slept with Hajime.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"The End! A Happy End."