3. Testosterone surrounded.

In the carrier already, loki is on a big glass cage,  we can see and hear Fury talking to him.
-He really grows on you doesn’t he? - Banner ironically says.
-Loki’s gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what’s his play?- Cap asks to the big blond guy.
-He has an army called the Chitauri. They’re not of Asgard nor any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth, in return, I suspect, for the Tesseract. - he explains.
-An army, from outer space?- Steve asks unbelievable.
-So, he’s building another portal. That’s what he needs Erik Selvig for.- Bruce says.
- Selvig? - Thor asks surprised.
Thor knew Selvig from the last time he was on earth... on New Mexico...
- I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He’s not leading an army from here - Steve mentions suspicious.
-I don’t think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy’s brain is a bag full of cats, you can smell crazy on him. - Bruce replies, I deny with my head.
-Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason but he is of Asgard, and he is my brother. - Thor defends.
-He killed eighty people in two days.- Nat explains.
-He’s adopted? - Thor defends. I snort a laugh, it was kind of funny how he said it.
- I don't think he is crazy, he may act like a crazy man but I think he's just full of Mischief, he is pretty smart. - I unconsciously say, making the rest look at me  with a confused look.

Coulson and Tony walk in. Tony walks to Thor -No hard feelings point break, you got a mean swing.-
Thor gives Tony a look as he walks to the control panel, Bruce and Tony start talking,-It’s good to meet you, Doctor Banner. Your work on anti-electronic collisions is unparalleled. And I’m a huge fan of the way you- lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster. -  Tony compliments, kinda... I look over to Tony giving him a shut up look.
-...Thanks.- Bruce whispered
A few moments later Fury enters. - Doctor Banner is only here to track the Cube. I was hoping you might
join him. -.
- I’d start with that stick of his. It may be magical but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon. - Steve says, I shrug when I heard  the  familiar Nazi company.
- I don’t know about that, but it is powered by the Cube. And I like to know how Loki used it to turn two
of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys. - Nick tells.
- Monkeys? I do not understand- Thor asks confused
- I do! - Steve says excited.
The entire room goes instantly silent, staring at Steve.
- I understood that reference. - He explains. I grow a soft smile on my face.

We are investigating the scepter, I continue focusing on it

We are investigating the scepter, I continue focusing on it... It's like its pulling me to it, Im practically hypnotized. I got distracted by the voice of Banner.
-Ow! - he complains
- Hey! - Steve calls out.
- Nothing? - Tony wonders.
Steve approaches.
- Are you nuts? - Steve confronts Tony -Jury’s out! - Tony announces, he turns to Banner. -You really have got a lid on it, haven’t you? What’s your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed? - Tony jokes,  I roll my eyes,he never stops.
-Is everything a joke to you? - Steve still confronting Tony.
- Funny things are. - He says back.
- Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn’t funny. No offense, Doc.  - Steve turns to Bruce.
-No it’s alright. I wouldn’t have come aboard if I couldn’t handle pointy things. - Bruce replies.
- You’re tip-toeing, big man. You need to strut.- Tony continues arguing .
- And you need to focus on the problem, Mister Stark.-
- You think I’m not? Why did Fury call us in? Why now, why not before? What isn’t he telling us? I can’t do the equation unless I have all the variables.. -  I look at Tony, he is right.
- You think Fury’s hiding something? - Steve asks.
- He’s a spy. Captain, he’s the spy. His secrets have secrets. - He gestures to Banner. -It’s bugging him to, isn’t it?
- Uh, Aah, I just wanna finish my work here and. .-Bruce nervous answer.
-Doctor?- Steve cuts him, insisting.
- A warm light for all mankind," Loki’s jab at Fury about the Cube.- Banner admits. - .
The three men continue arguing, I leave the room, tired of the macho discussion.

I walk directly to the carrier bridge, I see Fury, Thor and Coulson talking, I approach them.
- When I first came to earth, Loki’s rage followed me here and your people paid the price. And now again. I seen my youth I courted war.- Thor mentions.
-War hasn’t started yet. You think you can make Loki tell us where the Tesseract is? - Fury replies.
-I do not know. Loki’s mind is far afield, it’s not just power he craves, it’s vengeance upon me. There’s no pain would prise his need from him. - I look into Thor's mind, he is worried about his brother, he loves him, he cares about him.
- A lot of guys think that, until the pain starts. - Nick tells the God
- What are you asking me to do? - Thor asks.
-I’m asking, what are you prepared to do? -
- Loki is a prisoner.-
-Then why do I feel like he’s the only person on this boat that wants to be here?- He is right, Loki didn't make any attempt on scaping, even when we fought, he even encourage me to go back to the quinjet.I turn to the God
. - Loki had the chance of beat me, and scape, but he didn't.. Im Alice Stark by the way, - I introduce myself.
- Lady Alice, my pleasure, - He kisses my hand, I blush.
- Alice is a very especial asset, she was injected with particles of the Tesseract when she was an embryo. - Nick mentions. I roll my eyes.
- Thank you, Fury, I am going to put that on my presentation card. - I say annoyed.
- She is able to enter peoples minds and memories,. - Nick continues.  - She can discover Loki's plans.
- Be careful Lady Alice, my brother is pretty smart and Mischievous like you said . He can figure out a way to control your mind too.  - Thor advises.
- I have already experimented that thank you, I tried to enter his mind, but is completely blocked, I just have to surprise him somehow. - I turn leaving them,  going on my way to talk to the God of Mischief.

 - I turn leaving them,  going on my way to talk to the God of Mischief