6. We have a Hulk

I hear Tony arriving, I smile,I run into the door but...I can't open it.
-Loki!!! - I yell - LOKI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE..... " Alice, please tell me you are there"- I hear through the ear piece,- I jump of excitement.
- I'm here Tony I'm in my room, he trapped me in there. - I tell Tony
- did he hurt you? We have a plan trust me. - He sounds confident
- He didn't do anything - I blush remembering our conversation - I trust you Tony. -
Tony enters the building.

- Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity. - Loki starts
-Uh- actually, I'm planning to threaten you. - Tony replies.
They continue arguing.
-The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?
-The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type of
thing.
-Yes, I'm met them.
-Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the Demi-God; A super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend;a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of
master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them.
-That was the plan
-Not a great plan. When they come,and they will, they'll come for you.
-I have an army.
-We have a Hulk.
I smirk, what a smartass
- Oh, I thought the beast had wandered off.
-Yeah- you're missing the point. There's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. 'Cause if we can't protect the earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it.
-How will your friends have time for me, when they're so busy fighting you?.-This usually works.
-Well, performance issues. You know?-I can hear Loki attacking Tony
--JARVIS, anytime now.-And there's one other person you pissed off! His name is Phil.-
I can hear Iron Man fire a repulsor blasts at Loki, breaking the spell trapping me. I quickly leave the room, and enter the living room, Loki is on the floor.
- Ali, are you okay? The army is coming I have to go -
- Go Tone, I'll take care of it. - He nods and goes directly to the ground.

Loki wakes up and walks out on the pad, he looks out over the chaos Suddenly, Thor lands on the lower on the platform.
-Loki, turn off the Tesseract or I'll destroy it! - Thor shouts
-You can't. There is no stopping it. There is only the war! - Loki replies back.
-So be it. - Loki leaps at Thor and the two begin to fight, a blast from Loki's scepter sending one of the letters of STARK falling to the ground. I get myself in front of Loki, with my hands sending sparks of electricity aiming to his neck.

He smirks

He smirks. - Look at yourself love, you can't help it, your powers are showing their true selfs. - The only thing that's showing is my need to blast your pretty face.
- So you think im charming - he smirks, I throw him to the ground interrupting him, we start fighting, he blast the scepter to my way, I make a protection force field around. - You COULD'VE KILL ME! -I snap.
- No, love, I knew you were going to do that. - The fight continues .Thor holds Loki down and gestures to the chaos in Manhattan below us.
- Look at this! Look around you! You think this madness will end with your rule? - Thor asks his brother.
- Thor! Someone has been manipulating him! - I remember
- It's too late. It's too late to stop it. - Loki admits.
- No. We can, together. - Loki pauses, then slips a knife into his hand . - Loki no!!! - I run ahead to where Thor is ,and loki stabs me on the waist. I groan of pain .