001. Ordinairy Schoolday

The moment i woke up, i smiled, knowing school started today. I ran upstairs to my closet, pulling out a blue T-shirt with a hood attached to it, also i grabbed a sort-of skinny jeans that fit me well. I packed some books for school and almost tripped trying to put my shoes on. 'Take it easy', my mind said to me. I looked on my digital clock and i realised its only 7 minutes later from when i woke up. Was i really that fast, i questioned myself? Well, i didn't care much since i had school, so i walked outside to grab my bike, and went to school....

*ARRIVING AT SCHOOL*

''Hey Josh!, '' Arthur said to me. Arthur is my best friend, i met him 4 years ago when he joined my Freerunning group. Since that moment we've been friends, it felt like we were 1 person in 2 different bodies. Arthur has an older twin brother who's a bit smaller, Merlin is his name. So you would easily think Arthur's the oldest, but he's not. ''How you doin' Bruh'', i said. ''Not much, how was your vacation?'' he asked. The only thing i did was watching tv all day and eat chips, other then the part i found out that im a 'Wolf Boy', the r est was pretty boring. ''Just Netflix and all, the usuall stuff''. He laughed. ''The usuall stuff,  huh''. We talked about some other stuff while we were walking inside. But then on that one moment, i saw my crush walking past me. Rebecca Knight, i had a crush on her since 10th grade. I gave her compliments all the time, but the unbelievable stupid fact is that she totally ignored me for the past 7 years. Her best friend walked next to her. Her name was Sophie, i didn't know her lastname though, 'cause Arthur never mentioned it. Arthur is literally crazy about her, like i could almost say he's her stalker. I ofcourse cannot say i wasn't a stalker of Rebecca... But i hope she talks to me one day..