004. Better Senses

I decided not to tell Arthur and he went home after telling some book he found online with all sorts of stories. I went to sleep after that, trying to get some rest and to be fit for the next day of gym class..

*NEXT DAY AT MORNING*

It's just like every morning, i wake up, do my morning routine, grab my bike and go to school. It isn't really much, but it's my life. Arthur was waiting for me at the school gate, holding his books in his left arm. I walked to him and he started talking about the book again, but now.. something interesting. ''So i was reading this piece about the 'lycan' which is the latin word for shapeshifter. A wolf shapeshifter exactly.''. ''But why are you telling me this?'' I asked. ''Well, i have this thing with those Myths you know, and i'm thinking that howl we heard yesterday, is from a lycan...''. I was quiet. Not only from what Arthur told me, but also that i was listening so well, that i did not realise i was actually changed for Gym class already. I walked into the big Gym and waited for Arthur to sit next to me. ''Goodmorning class'', our teacher said. ''As every Tuesday, we're going to climb the ropes again.'' I didn't really like the ropes, i didn't get high and sometimes i even fell of. The harder i tried, the harder it was and it was not fun back then. ''So, well start from that side. Joshua Paddillian, you're first'' I sighed, not looking at everyone trying to hold in their laugh. I grabbed the rope with both of my hands and waited for the wistle. As soon as i heard it, it felt like i could actually climb the rope higher then normal, i closed my eyes and started climbing. The moment i opened my eyes, i was at the very top of the rope. I was shocked what happened, why didn't this happen before? Why couldn't i? I was even more shocked when i saw Mr. Sealhearts face when he saw the timer. ''00.02.49 seconds...'' everyone gasped at me like i was famous or something. When gym class was over, i saw a lot of people looking at me. It was creepy for a moment untill i saw Rebecca coming towards me. Was she really gonna? ''Pretty cool what you did back there'', she said with her amazing British accent. I could not believe that after 7 years, my biggest crush actually said something to me.. I freaked out from the inside! ''T-Thanks...''. I did not know what to say and suddenly asked her, ''Hey, do you wanna hang out sometime?''. I didn't know why i asked it, but i was more shocked about the anwser. ''Yeah, ofcourse. You're cute''. D-did my crush.. Just say im cute? I could not speak anymore and was just standind there. She said bye and walked to Sophie, while i was standing there, frozen...

I concentrated again and i could hear things. Not normal things, but like i could here the chips breaking in someones mouth, i could here the gas under the floor in the school, and also I could hear Rebecca and Sophie talking. ''So, what were you doing with that handsome boy over there?'' Sophie asked her. ''Nothing, i was just complimenting him for that thing he did in gym class. And maybe he asked me to hang out..''. They both giggled. ''You know what 'hang out' means right?'', sophie asked. ''Yeah, that he wants to hang out...''. ''Ofcourse not silly! He's asking you on a date!''..

I stopped listening...

I need to tell Arthur.......