002. Interesting Texting

Me and Arthur were talking the rest of the day, not really about Sophie or Rebecca, but just guy stuff. When i got home, Stitch walked to me. Stitch was my pug i bought in my uncle's Pet Store in Sweden. His mother gave birth that day to 8 puppies, and i chose the youngest, since i'm the youngest of my family. Stitch had a weird thing that when he's happy he sticks his tongue out for the rest of the day. ''How are you doing, buddy?'', I said to him. ''You hungry?''. I gave him some dog snacks and dropped myself on the couch, getting my phone out. I started texting Arthur.

Josh: Hey bro, wanna do something tomorrow?

Arthur: Yeah, but i'm busy studying. You should ty it once too. xD

Yes, indeed. I wasn't the smatest kid of the class. I didn't get good grades and as Arthur said, probably need to study more. If i didn't i could do this year again and never see my friends again.

Josh: Yeah, i'm trying but i'm distracted most of the time. Unbelievable you're not thinking about Sophie while studying.

Arthur: Well, actually i do think about her, thats why i want to study more.. so she maybe finally notices me once. I mean, We're getting ignored like over 7 years now...

Arthur was right, it was relaxing to think about Rebecca though, even if She and Sophie ignored us for that long. I mean, we never had the balls to talk to them, maybe thats why they were ignoring us. But i don't think I will ever get the balls to do it. So i just replied.

Josh: Yeah, maybe it is nice to think about Rebecca. But see you tomorrow.

Arthur: Bye dude, cya tomorrow.

I put my phone away and look at Stitch who's sleeping on my legs. As always he's sticking his tongue out and he's drooling on my left sock. I didn't care much, 'cause he was really cute. But yeah, when i saw him sleep, it made me sleepy.. And my eyes were slowly closing.. Slower.. and Slower...

And i slept....