003. The Weird Feels

As i woke up, i saw Stitch was still sleeping. I slowly lifted his small body of of my leg, and put him on a pillow. I had this feeling that i was about to puke, but it was stuck in my throat. I looked at my digital clock and see I didn't really sleep much. Only an hour or so. Still i had the feeling i was about to puke, so i ran to the bathroom, leaned on the sink, and looked at myself in the mirror. For a moment there i saw my eyes shining a fire bright Yellow, but it fainted away as soon as i concentrated. Did i just saw my eyes like... Like they were wolf eyes. Could this be real, or is this just my fantasies and am i still sleeping? I pinched myself and i unleashed a howl that made Stitch straight up awake, and let the neighbourhood dogs bark as loud as possible. I just realised, that this all wasn't a dream, but reality...

After a few hours i finally stopped thinking about it. I first thought it was kinda cool, but what are the consequences? Maybe i'm getting hunted by those werewolf hunters or something? I freaked out completely. Somebody knocked on the door, i looked through the spy-hole and saw it was Arthur. I opened the door, trying not to act obvious. ''Hey, dude did you hear that Howl thing earlier?''. ''Yeah, whats with it?'', i asked. ''It's weird you know,'cause there are no wolves in this part if the city since, ages..''. I hezitated to tell him what i saw, but.. Will he believe me?......