Chapter 10

Vivian has been in the hospital for a week and was getting dressed to leave her, as she now put her prison. She was happy to leave and today Hook was bringing her home.

During the week, the heroes found out that Snow's new teacher's aid was Jasmine of Agrabah who was looking for Aladdin who was the saviour before Emma. Emma's visions have been getting worse and Emma's worried Regina is the one who's gonna kill her in the future, which Regina is not happy with. Aladdin had tried to send everyone on a wild goose chase but it didn't work out how he planned, they found him and a pair of scissors called the shears of destiny. Emma wanted Hook to dispose of them but he didn't, he kept them wanting to save Emma as they will stop her being the saviour and keep her from dying.

Vivian walked out of her hospital room and turned to Hook, "Thanks for picking me up," She said to him.

"Did I pick out okay clothes?" Hook asked.

"Yeah, they're fine, thank you," Vivian smiled at him.

"You're welcome and thank you," Hook offered her his arm and she linked her arm with his as they walked, "So, you are going to spend the day with me and Henry, you good with that?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm good with that," Vivian said and nodded.

Flashback - Time of the Dark Curse

Captain Hook sailed aboard the Jolly Roger with his crew and Vivian on board, Vivian was stood near Hook.

"Bring her about, men!" Hook shouted as he put his arm over Vivian's waist, bringing her into him and she giggled.

"Look alive! Pick up the pace!" The new first mate said.

"Mr Smee wouldn't have stood for this, Jolly Roger is the fastest ship in the realm," Hook slapped the rail, "Hey!" He yelled and the crew looked at him, "So why does it have the slowest crew?!" Hook shouted.

"They're tired," An unfamiliar voice said.

"Who dares defy me?" Hook asked.

"I do," A crew member who wasn't a part of Hook's crew said.

"Appears you have a stowaway, handsome," Vivian said.

"Aye," Hook said as two crew members grabbed the stowaway, "Who are you and how did you get aboard my ship?" Hook asked as he held Vivian close to him, Vivian held onto him and he swung them over to the stowaway using one of the ropes from the ship.

"I am... No one," The stowaway said.

Vivian chuckled, "Right," She said.

"Just a man who's come to ask you one simple question," The stowaway said.

"Aye, well... Better make it a good one because, it's gonna be your last," Hook said as he took out his sword, pointing it at the stowaway.

"Is getting revenge against the Dark One worth all the time you've spent chasing it and is getting revenge against your grandmother worth it?" He asked them.