2: The Good guy

Siyeon Pov

Kim Bora. My new roommate. I found her through a friend. She needed a place to stay and I needed a roommate. I know you're probably wondering why I would need a roommate. I most certainly can afford the apartment I'm living in. I'm not in a financial crisis. I have a well paying job.

Well the truth is I'm just bored and in the mood for some fun. She looks like she's lots of fun. You know like the cliché older sisters' cool best friend. The one everybody wants to be friends with. The friend I met her through sent me a picture of her. She has long brown hair with light brown streaks, and little hints of green at the bottom. She has one of those natural resting bitch faces but softer, warmer, more welcoming. She has on a faux leather jacket- yes I can tell the difference. She's very short 5'3 at most.

You'd be surprised how much you can tell from a person just by looking at them. It's like stereotyping kind of but less...offensive? I don't know how to explain it really. It's more like looking at small things like her posture, her facial expressions. In the picture she's standing with two other guys, one on ether side of her. One has his arm draped around her. The other standing really close slightly behind her. To close if you ask me.

She's standing up pretty straight. Almost as if she arching her back forward, avoiding something. She's just standing there awkwardly between the two. She has a smile plastered across her face but it doesn't look too real. It's one of those uncomfortable smiles you give to people you're close with to wordlessly communicate your discomfort. Her eyes although beautiful, there was nothing beautiful about the message they were sending. They were filled with abhorrence and rage.

I don't know what those guys in the picture did to her but it must've been bad.

New Message from

Bora
Open|Decline

Bora: I'll be there a little later. Lift is taking longer than usual:(

Siyeon: oh ok it's fine:/

Bora: Are u sure? If it's too late I can just go to a hotel and come by in the morning

Siyeon: no no it's fine really I couldn't really sleep anyways

I'll be up whenever you get here:)

Seen 10:56

I sigh and fall back on my bed. It's getting late and there's no way of telling when she'll get here. In all honesty there's nothing more I want to do than just drift off to sleep. But I'd feel bad if I told her that. Just as I reached that amazing feeling of comfort my phone rings. I want to throw up just looking at the name on my phone. Despite my nausea I answer it anyways.

"What do you want?" I answer annoyed.

"I'm outside. I ran into your new roommate and gave her a ride here."