7:The Scars

Bora POV

I hate history.

As vain as it may sound, I don't really care to know what happened before me. Nothing good comes from knowing the truth.

Ignorance is bliss, or whatever they say.

After the class, Gahyeon took me to a rather nice cafe near campus. I'm not really a coffee and pastry kinda girl, but I can appreciate it at least. Something about the atmosphere feels really cozy and relaxing. Like the feeling after a long day of work and coming back to lay in bed all day. Relief.

Talking to her didn't feel the same as it did this morning. The chipper tone her voice had had dialed down. If i were anyone else, I probably wouldn't have noticed a difference in her demeanor. But I pride myself on my ability to read others.

Ever since this morning, when she took that phone call she's been acting weird. Not that I know what's weird for her, I've only known her for a couple of hours.

I wonder what the call was about. Judging from what I overheard it was probably a family matter. Even so it's not really any of my business.

I want to say something to break the tension but I'm afraid it might put her in a worse mood. I know know exactly what it's like to have an overbearing family.

From an outsider looking in, my family may seem like your perfect commercial family but we're far from that. 

My relationship with my father hasn't been the same for 5 years. Not since I caught him with his coworker.

I was staying at a friends house for the weekend when we got into a argument. Long story short, I got so mad that I left and went straight back home. I was expecting to come home to a quiet house. My mom closes at her small resturant roughly 40 minutes away.

To my surprise, the house was everything but quiet. Moaning. Loud moaning. Cups of wine on the counter, my mom doesn't do alcohol. Floral Undergarments on the floor, my mom hated floral patterns.

He wasn't expecting to be caught.

Even after being exposed, he still begged for me to spare him. He swore he would stop his affair if I didn't tell my mom.

But after you learn these type of things about people, you just can never see them the same.

And just like that, the world as I knew it slowly fell apart.

But not all at once.

That was only the beginning.

This is the continuation.

A/N:
Congrats Dreamcatcher on 2 consecutive wins!!!!!!! I may make a fantasy related book based on maison.
What's your fav song/solo on the album? I love starlight and ofc maison. As for solos I'm in love with Yoohyeons song.