Chapter 7

️Slight cussing⚠️

His eyes turned purple again...

Janus and Remus where forced to stop and where lifted up into the air by purple whisps.

"What the Hell Virgil?" Remus asked as Janus attempted to spell them both down, to no avail.

"I can't stop!" Virgil said panicked. His eyes half normal, half purple.

"Roman, try to tell him to set them down and turn his powers off." Remus planted the thought into Roman's mind so Virgil wouldn't hear it.

"Hey Emo Nightmare, could you please put them down?" Roman asked while hugging Virgil from behind, his arms going around Virgil's waist and his head going onto Virgil's shoulder.

He felt Virgil lean into his touch as Janus and Remus where lowered gently to the ground.

"Great job, now do you think you could turn your powers off? Please?" Roman asked in a very calm tone.

Virgil nodded, leaned even more into Roman's touch and closed his eyes.

Once he opened them again he had full normal eyes.

"What the Hell was that?" Janus asked Logan who was writing intensely in his notebook.

"Well if I am correct, Virgil is part something and Roman is his mate. Eather that or his powers all of a sudden hate you two." Logan stated while Patton whispered something into his ear.

"He is a Veela/Demon Hybrid." Patton whispered.

"Really? Well then are you one too?" Logan whispered back.

"No, I'm an Veela/Angle Hybrid. Don't ask me how I know or how it happened. All I know is that, thats what we are, you are my mate and I'm almost 100% positive that Roman is Virgil's mate. Also that Virgil is close to his inherance, so am I. Once we have come to our inherance I will have Angle/Veela wings mixed and he will have Demon/Veela wings mixed. From his powers, I think he will be a dom and I will be a Sub." Patton whispered while Logan wrote everything down.

"Well I accept you for when you do come to your inherance." Logan stated, he then pecked Patton on the lips and continued to write in his notebook. (They had been dating for a while now.)

"Oh thank Chuck!" Remus stated, making everyone jump at the sudden sound.

"What?" Janus and Virgil asked, already knowing that Remus had listened in on Logan and Patton's conversation.

"His power doesn't hate us, its just protecting his mate." Remus explained only loud enough for Janus to hear.

"Whats happening? Why are you all whispering? We want to know whats happening too!" Virgil stated, Roman tightening his grip on Virgil to keep him calm.

"Well... Patton, you tell him." Janus said, he thought it was only right for Patton to be the one to tell him. Considering he was the one who knew in the first place.

"Well, your a Demon/Veela hybrid and I am an Angle/Veela hybrid. The reason why you keep Janus and Remus away from you and Roman when your not tired is because he is your mate. I'm assuming they have said something to you to make you feel like they would potentially harm him. So your powers keep them away. We will all know if your a Sub or a Dom when you get your wings. We think you will be a dom though." Patton explained making Virgil stand there shocked and Roman loosen his grip ever so slightly on Virgil.

"Um... there is no way he is a dom, he is wayyyyyy to submissive for that." Remus deadpaned making Janus hit him in the arm.

"Well if I'm one what are you? I mean we are brothers after all." Virgil asked after he got slightly over the shock.

"Well I am an Angle/Veela hybrid and Logan is my mate." Patton replied simply.

"Well how do you know who your mate is before we have had our inherance?" Virgil asked.

"Well for you, it was pretty obvious, having Remus and Janus being pushed back from previous remarks, Patton being fine because he is your brother and hasn't said anything to offend him. Also your obvious need of affection from him. While with Patton he started to "hang" *He pulled out a flashcard* around me more and then we started dating. Veela's don't date people other than their mates close to their inherance so it is obvious that I am his mate." Logan clarified.

"I do not have a constant need for affection." Virgil defended, making Janus try his best to hide his eye. Attempting to give Virgil the ability to lie without being caught. Sadly that failed and Roman saw it.

"Aww, Hot Topic likes me." Roman chuckled as he pulled Virgil down into his lap, Virgil cuddling into him out of reflex.

"See what I mean, sub." Remus stated making Virgil glare at him.

"Alright, well now that thats over and done with, how about we attempt to control your powers?" Logan asked while summoning a plastic (that looked very real) sword out of thin air.

"Ok... what are you going to do with that Logan?" Virgil asked, standing up and getting off of the bleachers.

"Im not doing anything with it, Remus is though." Logan then through the (plastic) sword to Remus and he caught it.

"Now Roman, Virgil, and Remus please get onto the matted area. Janus and Patton please go onto the bleachers." Logan stated.

Logan then walked closer to the Bleachers "Now go!" Logan said.

Virgil and Roman looked retivily scared considering they didn't know the sword was fake and Remus of all people had it.

All of a sudden Remus ran forward, twards Roman.

Virgil's eyes turned solid purple and Remus was thrown across the room, landing onto a stack of mats that Patton conjured.

Remus quickly got up and looked at Logan who just shrugged.

So Remus, being Remus ran twards them again, this time at a much faster pace.

"Remus..." Virgil warned while raising his hand slightly.

"Sup Virg?" Remus replied while picking up his pace.

Virgil then flicked his wrist and the sword flew out of Remus's hand and into Virgil's. Remus stopped dead in his tracks, his momentum making him roll forward and then pop back up.

"Its plastic." Virgil stated. He then blinked and his eyes where back to normal.

"Well yes, do you really think I would trust Remus with a sword?" Logan replied from across the room.

"No..." Virgil replied he then threw the sword to the ground. Once he did he looked back at Remus who had gotten a lot closer.

Remus saw that Virgil was paying attention and started twards Remus again, this time with his (real) mace...
__________________________________

1122 Words! Another cliff hanger😁

I hope you didnt hate this chapter and that you have an amazing day/night!!! Love you all!!!😁💖💖💖