JoJo

(A/N: Chapter 15 y'all! Enjoy!)

I had a giant smile on my face as I drove home. Before I pulled into the garage, I called James and told him I made it home okay. I pulled into the garage, locked the car, and headed inside. I found my mom on the couch watching a movie.

"Oh hey JoJo! You're back! I missed you. How'd it go?" Mom asked, as she stood up and gave me a hug.

"Really, really well. It felt just like when we were little. Other than being James' girlfriend." I giggled.

"You should invite him here sometime."

"I was thinking maybe he could come tomorrow? Then Andie could come later and they could sleepover. Is that alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, if their parents say they can then it's all good with me!'

"Thanks Mom, you're the best."

"I know. I am truly great! Also I have to leave earlier for work than normal so I might not be home when you wake up. But I'll be back before dinner."

"Okay, Imma head upstairs and get some sleep, but I promise to tell you everything that happened tomorrow. I love you, goodnight."

"Goodnight Jo! Love you too!"

I smiled at my mom and headed to my room. I texted James telling him it was okay for him to sleepover and he said his parents were cool with it too. I then asked Andie and she said she was on for tomorrow night as well. I sighed happily and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of knocking at my front door. I groggily got out of bed and headed downstairs to see who was there, not even caring what I looked like.

I opened the door to see James.

"Oh hey James! I thought you said you were coming at noon!" I said as I yawned.

"It's noon! Did you just wake up?"

"Maybe."

"Dreaming' about me all night huh?"

"What? No!"

"Uh-huh sure."

"I wasn't! I was just really tired."

"If you say so."

I glared at him, jokingly.

"So what should we do before Andie gets here?" James asked.

"I'm gonna go get ready real quick. I don't want to look like this all day." I said dragging James to my room.

"Why are you taking me with you?"

"You are gonna help me find something to wear."

He sighed and I chuckled. I sat him on my bed and told him to stay. I went to my closet and tried on outfit number one. It was just a light blue t-shirt tucked into dark blue shorts.

"This is outfit number one. Whaddya think?" I asked.

"I like it. It's cozy and casual."

"Okay, I'm gonna try on another outfit."

I went back in my closet and pulled out outfit number two. It was an army green t-shirt, tucked into black shorts, with a grey cardigan.

"Outfit number two." I said, coming out of my closet.

"I like it. It's more formal than the first one but since we aren't going anywhere formal I think we should rule that one out." James said.

"Okie dokie."

I went back into my closet to find my last option. I chose a light blue sweater from PINK and paired it with the same black shorts I wore with my last outfit. I came out of my closet and did a small twirl.

"This is the last outfit. What do you think?"

"I think you should wear that one. It will be a little chilly today so the sweater is perfect."

"Sweet, this one it is then."

I put my hair into a messy bun and brushed my teeth.

"Now that that's done with, what shall we do?" I asked James.

"Wanna play a video game?" James suggested.

"Sure." I replied.

We went downstairs and hooked up the Wii to the downstairs tv. 10 races of Mario Kart, 3 matches of Wii tennis, and one round of Wii bowling later (all of which I won), Andie knocked on the door. Before I got up, James gave a quick kiss on the lips and smiled. I returned the smile and got up to answer the door.

"Hey Andie!" I said, as I answered the door.

"Hey Jo!" She replied with a hug.

James came to the front door and also greeted Andie.

"What have you guys been doing?"

"I don't know what James has been doing, but I've been kicking his butt at every single game we've played on the Wii." I laughed.

"Hey! I let you win." James gasped.

"Uh-huh. Whatever floats your boat. You and I both know that's not true." I said.

James bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek while Andie fangirled next to us.
We three played a few more video games and went to the park. We stayed at the park for about an hour and a half and then headed home. When we got back, Mom was in the kitchen making dinner.

"Oh hey guys! Dinner's just about done! I made Sloppy Joe's!"

"Yes!" We all exclaimed in unison.

"So Mom, how was work?" I asked.

"Oh same old, same old. How was your guys' day?"

"Pretty fun. Jo and I dominated over James in Wii sports, then we hung out at the park." Andie replied.

"That sounds fun! Way better than work. Alright guys, come grab yourself a dish and eat up." Mom said.

We did as was told. Dinner was really good. We all had around two Sloppy Joe's and then helped clean up. After dinner we decided to change into our pj's and have a movie marathon. Three movies later, we were all asleep in my bed.