Chapter 3

Authors note: What am I doing with my life? I've typed more than I have in my entire life today...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME (that was to my friends who got me stuck on wattpad to begin with). *takes a deep breath* You know what just read the book, not like people actually would though...but quick warning to those who still have innocent  thoughts, read this and you wont have very clean thoughts as much anymore...sorry I tried to warn you.

P.S. The picture is of her when she gets off the train

---Draco---

I was confused by what just happened, one minute she was telling the golden trio to mind their own business, and the next thing I knew there were some figures floating around her. I recognized some of the figures like flame, droplet of water, rocks, and a tornado. But I didn't know the other 3 that were there. This girl was a mystery, I wanted her to be mine and only mine. As she stared out the window I could tell she was drained so I moved closer, grabbed her head and layed it back on my lap. At first she was tense but then realizing what I was trying to do she let her head rest on my lap.

She stayed on my lap, peacefully sleeping, and for real this time. I don't know how I knew that she was truely asleep but I did. As she was on my lap the boys got dressed in their robes, we were getting close to the school. I whispered in her ear, "I need to change into my school robe so I need you to let me get up and change." I knew she heard me, she lifted her head and let me scooch out from under her and laid her head back down. I got changed into my robe, when I finished, I could see the school from across the lake and I needed to wake Skyler up to get her to change into her robe. I walked over to her sleeping form and gently shook her awake. "Skyler", I said, "Skyler we are close to getting off at Hogwarts you need to change into your uniform."

---Skyler---

As I heard Draco's voice and felt his hand touch my shoulder to shake me, I roused myself and called my wand to me. I worked my magic to change my clothes into my school robe while still looking like myself. My robe looked 10x better than Draco's, I was proud of my work. When Draco saw my outfit his jaw dropped. I blushed and before I could make a bigger mess of myself I grabbed my bags and left the cab. We were at our destination and I needed to get out and get some fresh night air to help me regain my strength.

I got off the train and I tried to mingle with the other students but no one would. When I approached anyone they moved away. The only people that hung out with me were people from Slytherin house, I liked their company and they were fun. I found that Slytherin was the house of misfits and outcasts, just my kind of people.

As we made our way to the school I sat with some Slytherin 3rd years. I quite enjoyed myself, we laughed, talked, joked, and did some cool tricks with our wands. Then we arrived at the school and they had to leave me cause I haven't been sorted into a house yet. As we waited to enter the hall, some girls were gossiping about me, I brushed it off cause they were just rumors, and I didn't want to waste anymore of my power.

Then an old lady came and took us inside the hall and she had us gather around a stool with a rugged old hat. I felt strange and old magic coming from the hat. She called each of us by name, none I really knew. As I waited for my turn, I felt someone looking at me. I turned to meet the eyes of a dark looking professor. I kinda hoped I had him as my teacher. Then I heard the old hag say, "Skyler Moon", I made my way to the stool and sat down. I felt the ugly hat sit on top of my head and all of a sudden I hear a voice saying, "Hmmm..Interesting Haven't felt magic like this since I was set on top of Harry Potters head" I said to the hat where I assumed the voice was coming from, "Look I don't like being the center of attention so can you just like sort me and send me away?" The hat then asked me, "What house would you like to join and why that house? You should be with Potter but I think Slytherin would be an advantageous but like Potter what do you choose?" I was confused on why this hat thought I should be with that bully Harry but I shook it off and placed it in a box in my mind that was labeled 'later' and I said, "I want to join Slytherin house cause Harry Potter and his friends have made my train ride here unpleasant and they twisted the story making them the victim and so everyone avoids me except for Slytherin, and I feel like I fit in with the Slytherin house." The hat then shouted, "Slytherin" and at that I got up and made my way towards the Slytherin table. I sat next to Draco since he saved me a seat.

---Draco---

I was so glad Skyler was sorted into my house she was perfect and beautiful, and she liked to cause trouble. At least that was what I gathered from her outfit, and her actions. I was even happier when she sat in the empty seat next to me. I opened my mouth to congratulate her when Dumbledoor called everyone to order. His speech was long and boring and I didn't listen to his speech, soon enough though he let us eat. As we were able to eat I asked Skyler if she would meet me outside the hall. She agreed and I made my way to the doors.

---Skyler---

I didn't know what Draco needed to speak to me about but as soon as I finished eating I made my way to the exit. When I walked out of the hall I didn't see Draco until I felt his presence behind me, and grab me by my waist and kiss my neck. I let out a small moan at this. Draco, seeming satisfied, swept me off my feet and walked to where I assumed were the Slytherin dorms.

As we entered the common room of the Slytherin house I didn't get to see it very well, he rushed upstairs to his room, me still in his arms. He laid me on his bed and then he took his shirt off revealing nicely toned abs and sculpted muscle.He then took off his pants keeping his boxers on. Then he moved towards me on his bed and he laid on top of me, and kissed me. He stuck his tongue down my throat, he moved his hands through my hair and down my waist. After he pulled away to catch his breath and to let me catch mine he said, "take off your clothes so we can have some fun" I started to take off my shirt when his hand was suddenly there he said, "Let me" and he took my shirt off. I took the rest of my uniform off and he grabbed me and layed on top of me again and started kissing me. He moved his hand down my waist into my underwear and he started fingering my pussy, I let out a moan and said, "Harder Draco". He then moved up under my bra and he played with my tity, I let out a longer moan. He then moved his hand down and started to pull my underwear off, he then took his boxers off and started shoving his dick up my pussy, licking my pussy, sucking my pussy, and then he took my bra off and he sqeezed my tity. I moaned and said, "Harder daddy" Draco then got off the bed and went to get something from one of his drawers. I was in a daze, when I suddenly felt something being pushed up my pussy and ass, I moaned. Draco was standing on the bed and he said,"come suck my dick baby" I moved and sucked on his dick. After he had enough of this he pushed me back on the bed and said, "baby don't moan or cum or you'll get a bigger punishment", I heard a windup noise then I felt vibration in my pussy and ass. I tried to not cum or moan but I ended up doing both. He made a 'tsk tsk tsk' noise and said, "punishment time" he then grabbed me and sat me on his lap as he sat on a chair and he strapped me to the chair and he moved his leg so his dick was up my ass. I moaned and then as he did this I felt him biting and sucking my neck, giving me hickeys and kissing them, he then bit my ear and I giggled. Eventually he let me get out of the chair and we went back to the bed.

I don't know when we went to sleep but I awoke to the alarm clock and I tried to sit up when suddenly Draco's hand stopped me. He said,'' Where do you think you're going puppy?" I said to him, "Classes start today Draco '' at this he sighed and let me get into my uniform, which wasn't the real uniform at all but like my robe all my clothes that were made for me I had upgraded, and I like breaking rules a lot and I don't think many people would care. As I did my hair, Draco got up and got into his uniform. I then asked no one in particular, "So where is the girls dorm rooms?" Draco then wrapped his arms around me and said, "Your not staying in the girls dorm your staying with me." I wasn't entirely surprised at this reply, I had kinda figured.