Chapter 8

Authors Note: Its like 9 pm rn. Idk what I am doing with my life now. 

P.S. The picture above is of Blaise Zabini

---Skyler---

It was weeks later when Draco and I left the Malfoy house. I didn't want to leave but I knew I would be coming back anyways for Christmas, and for the summer. Draco and I got back to Hogwarts before the snowfall, thankfully. As soon as I had stepped off the train, I was knocked over by Pansy. I got up and hugged her properly, and I whispered to her, "We are ditching class tomorrow so I can spill the tea for you." She nodded her acceptance and she helped me get my luggage. Blaise attacked me with so many questions, that most of them were answered by Draco, because I couldn't keep up with his rapid fire questions. I couldn't ask Blaise or Pansy what they did while me and Draco were away, although I already knew some of what they did, thanks to Pansy's letters.

As me and Draco un-packed and turned in the assignments, which I made Draco do, we had missed while we were away. We then made our way outside to meet up with Blaise and Pansy, who wanted to show me and Draco the newest addition to our bridge masterpiece. I was very confused about some of the art that Blaise did, but Pansy's work was really good. I said to Pansy, "In your letters you said that you wanted me to teach you how to do good graffiti but you don't need my help." After me and Draco added a few new pictures to the bridge, we all explored the grounds and the area surrounding the campus, and It was amazingly breathtaking.

As we made our way back to the dorms I was slightly aware of someone or something following us. I tensed up and used a sign that alerted Draco and Pansy that something was going down soon. I got my wand and said out loud, "I forgot to show you this new spell I learned while I was away Pansy" I worked the spell and drew a dragon in the sky. I pictured the dragon going to where anything or anyone was and then I said, "that's not supposed to happen. That only happens if someone I don't know about is there or I'm in danger...odd seeing as we are in the middle of nowhere" I followed the direction of my illusion and found the dragon circling the 3 stalkers. "Ahh, well look who it is", I said, "it's smart-ass, hero, and weasle" I heard Draco, Blaise, and Pansy chuckling. I ignored their laughter and continued, "So why are you 3 stalking me and my friends?" As I waited for an answer I made my way towards them. Harry spoke first, "We wanted to try asking for a truce with you...?" Yeah right, I thought, they seriously think that I will believe that they actually want a truce? I compsed my face, "do you seriously think I would want to have a truce with stuck up brats like you?" I said, "I mean you spread rumors about me throughout the whole school on the day I arrived. making everyone, except for slytherin since they don't listen to your shit, blame me and hate me for something I never even did to you." I leaned forward into Harry's face, "Here's a little advice that you should really take to heart", I said to him, "You should stop trying to get me and Draco in trouble, stop trying to stalk us cause you cannot stalk me without my letting you, I don't need magic to beat all of you in seconds, and Stay out of my life Potter." I turned and walked away, breaking the magical dragon as I left. "Wait!!!" I heard Harry scream. I turned around and said in an annoyed tone, "What?" Harry then asked me something I never thought he would say, "I keep thinking you're familiar but I can't remember. I want to figure it out cause I feel like I should know you but I don't" he said, "so will you please meet me in the courtyard tomorrow?" I was shocked because he was my enemy and he wanted to talk with me, like civilized people. I felt like bursting into a fit of hysteria, and screaming at him for daring to ask such a thing of me, after he made most of my first years hate me. I said, "whatever, if I do this though you stop trying to get me and my friends in trouble when all your doing is getting yourselves in trouble. Deal?" Harry looked like he was contemplating my terms and surprisingly he agreed. At that I walked back to Draco and said, "I will explain what just happened but when we are farther away from them" and I started leading them north as fast as possible.