3 4 ( N )

N A R R A T I V E   C H A P T E R !

Lisa's POV:

"No, she's wearing the spaghetti dress!" Chaeyoung protested.

"Not happening! She's wearing the skater frock!" Jisoo defended.

"Neither of them. Lisa, you're wearing the crop top!" Jennie brought the crop top from my wardrobe before giving it to me.

"You're right, this one doesn't seem bad," I said while examining the dress. 

"Woah, woah. This one looks better," Chaeyoung smiled while giving me the spaghetti dress. I nodded in response.

"Lisa, listen to me, this one's the best," Jisoo glared the other two while the two returned the same. 

"Well, you're actually right, Jisoo unnie. All of them are so pretty, I really can't choose," I chuckled, alternatively looking at the three dresses I held. That was the moment I knew, I fcked up. There was absolute chaos. Absolute chaos regarding what I should wear for the date with Jungkook. 

At the end, I ended up wearing a casual ripped jeans and a with a white crop top. Jennie lowkey won. 

"You look perfect, Lisa, but I'm tired. I'm gonna watch Netflix." Jisoo unnie sighed.

"Me too," Jennie followed Jisoo to the living room and Chaeyoung did so too. I chuckled in response. We almost became real siblings after spending these many years together. Scratch that, we already are.

"He said he'll be here. Shall I try calling him? There's no way he would oversleep since it's evening already," I checked the time. It was 5:30. I wonder where he'd take me. What if it's a restaurant? Or what if he takes me to the amusement park since we missed the fireworks the last time? Oh god, I'm so excited!

"Don't. He'll be here soon I guess" Jennie told while bringing a bowl full of popcorn.

"What are you guys gonna watch?" I asked, stuffing my mouth with the popcorn unnie brought.

"It's Okay Not To Be Okay" Chaeyoung replied smiling.

"Damn, that drama's the best," I told pointing at the TV.

"You've already watched it?!" Chaeyoung suddenly yelled startling me. I nodded and she returned me an offensive glare. "Without me?!" she continued and I chuckled, nodding.

"And I completed watching Crash Landing On You too," I teased her and she pouted in response. "Ah, I really wanna give you guys a spoiler" I sighed, leaning my back against the couch.

"Don't!" the three of them replied simultaneously, glaring at me. 

"Her moth— Oh, seems like y'all are lucky today. He's here I guess, he's calling" I looked at my phone. It was Jungkook.

"Lisa? I'm outside," 

"Coming" I said before ending the call. "The biggest lies in this drama are "let's talk" and "I'm sleepy" It's a spoiler!" I yelled before running to the door. I could hear a few curses and I knew it were from Jisoo unnie. I almost got smacked by a pillow but good for me, I escaped.