Chapter three

🌸POV: Prim🌸

After Tris talks to her parents for a while, I offer to show her around more. One thing I've noticed about her, is that she doesn't talk much.

There is one place that I really want to show her, though. We call it "the balcony." We call it that because we can look down from it and we can see anything on Earth. I go there a lot. I've noticed that Augustus does too. Not many people do, though. They claim its "too hard to watch the ones you love continue on without you." I don't believe that though. I like watching them, just like I would if I was still there. I lead Tris towards it.

"There's something I want to show you," I tell her.

We get to the balcony and I explain to her what it is and how it works. She listens, seeming eager to try. I tell her that you have to really want to see whatever it is. You basically have to wish for it.

"Here, let me show you," I say. I think of Katniss. I wish I could see her. And when I open my eyes and look down, there she is. "See, that's my sister," I point.

"Who's she with?" Tris asks.

"Her husband, Peeta, and her two kids."

"Were you there when she had them?"

"No, is was here. Why don't you give it a try?"

She nods a little then closes her eyes. Her face bunches up in concentration. Soon enough, the scene changes and a guy and girl show up. Tris opens her eyes and gasps.

"Tobias," she whispers. She stands there, watching them for a few minutes before she says anything. "Tobias, he was my boyfriend-is my boyfriend. And that girl, that's Christina, she's my best friend."

Just then another boy walks into the room. Tris gasps again. A look of both hatred and love crosses her face before it becomes curiosity.

"That's Caleb," she whispers. "He's my brother, but he also betrayed me, almost killed me." It looks like she was about to say more, but just then Tobias started yelling at Caleb.