Chapter 1:Wonderland...

Athena's POV:
(School last period)
'When is the bell going to ring I can't take this anymore math gives me headaches I don't understand a thi--'
RING RING RING
'Finally' i thought as I put my things in my bag , when I was about to leave my two best-friends called for me.
"Athena! Athena wait up !"
"What is it Rose? " I said with a smile but it was clear in my tone that I was a bit annoyed because I wanted to hurry and go home to watch the last episode of my favorite anime called magi.
"Why don't we go to the mall tomorrow , I mean it's the weekend ,so are you in? , please don't say no you never hang out with us since you started training and I know your teacher isn't coming tomorrow because it's your day off , so please"my blonde friend Rose said with puppy dog eyes.
'Damn she knows I can't resist her puppy eyes' I thought
"Okay! okay ...... I'm coming just.........stop that" I said while smiling
"Great!! then I'll text you tomorrow to tell you where we should meet, ok?"said Rose , Mika my other brunette best-friend just nodded she doesn't talk much but it's ok .
"Sure , see you tomorrow"

~TIME SKIP~
(The next day)
third person POV:
Athena received a text from Rose to meet up at the bus stop that was near Mika's house , so Athena got her things and went to the bus stop , she saw Rose waving at her and Mika just nodded , while they waited for the but they talked about random stuff ,"Athena you will not believe what happened yesterday after you went home , Mika and I were talking and some guy walks up to us and sa--"Rose noticed Athena's suddenly ignoring her , " Athena are you even listening , Athena ...aatheenaaaaaa?" Athena snapped out of her sudden trance and said" o-oh sorry Rose I wasn't listening " Rose got concerned for her bestie and said"Athena whats on your mind?, you know you can tell us right? were your friends after all...no were sisters through thick and thin so it ok"Athena smiled and said"thanks Rose that means a lot to me...and again sorry for not paying attention to what you were saying it's just that I heard someone crying"Rose was confused "someone crying?"Athena then heard the crying again and said"I'm going to check, you and Mika wait here"Rose tried to protest but her Bestie was already out of sight.
Athena followed the crying until she found a hole she looked through it and saw it was pitch black"hello!... is somebody down there.... hello!!!"there was no response , Athena bent down near the hole and tried again "hello!!" there was no response , suddenly Athena felt something pulling her down to the hole , she tried to back away but no matter how much she tried, she kept being pulled deeper in the hole "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" the last thing she saw was the light from the opening before everything went black.