Charecter discreption

Name: Athena
Age: 16
Relatives: mother;Emma-(murdered) , father;Sebastian-(murdered) (how they got murdered will be revealed in the story)
Adoptive mothe;Jennifer-(alive) , adoptive father;Mike-(alive)
Appearance: thigh length dark brown hair , red eyes , fair skin ,has a fit and curvy body ,white eyepatch on right eye (you'll find out about the eyepatch in the story) (looks in the pic)

Personality:funny , sarcastic , always happy and smiling , loves to joke , strong physically and mentally , becomes serious when needed , her family's murder never brought her down because she knew that she couldn't do anything and that there always watching her and keeping her safe and she always told herself to look at the bright side , has a kind heart , wise sometimes , loving , crazy in a good way , always helps others.

Like:kind people , food , music , dancing , singing , horseback riding , archery , practicing different kinds of hand to hand combat and martial arts and trained with many different kinds of weapons (she practiced after her parents murder) , friends , watching anime , reading mangas.

Dislike:bullies , hurting her family and friends , bad people , perverts .