Chapter 3: into the unknown...

(A/N)
Hey guys
Sorry for not updating in a while but I didn't know how to start the chapter , so my sister suggested that I take my time and not write until I know how to start so I'm sorry if this chapter doesn't turn out good I'm doing my best so please be patient and thanks for reading this fanfic and reaching (1k) readers, It might mean nothing to some people but it means a lot to me so again thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this chapter.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Third person POV:

The light engulfed Athena as she and her friends entered the dungeon, Unaware of the dangers that awaits them , as Athena opened her eyes what she saw left her speechless 'is this how Alibaba felt when he saw this' She thought as she was floating in Space
the earth and the stars before her eyes with a shocked Alibaba and an unconscious Aladdin but it only lasted for a few seconds before they were teleported to another place.

Athena's POV:

' You've got to be kidding me' I thought as I emerged from underwater Alibaba next to me trying to catch his breath,"where are we?" he asked "I don't know" I said as I looked around the cave we were in, I spotted Aladdin further away from us then everything downed on me knowing what's about to happen, without even thinking I ran to Aladdin " Alibaba we need to run!" I shouted to Alibaba, "I know!", I picked Aladdin up and ran to the shore making sure Alibaba was beside us, an explosion erupted behind us as we were Flung forward, to prevent harm from coming to Aladdin I held him closer and turned around to take the impact, when we stopped rolling I laid Aladdin next to me, after catching my breath I stood up and looked at Alibaba "we need to move if we stay here longer we might die" I said, I helped Aladdin stand up and we walked into another cave, Aladdin accidentally stepped on a button thing that activated a trap , in the end we were on Ugo's back running from a huge ball-shaped rock until we fell in a hole, I got down from Ugo's back and sat down I looked at Aladdin and saw he was pail "hey Aladdin, you ok? You don't look so go" I said with Concern "no I'm ok, just a little hungry that's all, to summon Ugo into existence I need to put all my strength into my stomach...that's why I'm really staving"he said while holding his stomach, I looked around with Alibaba and saw egg shaped thing that glow, "hey there's no need to panic I'm sure I'll fined a way to get our hand on some food so don't pounce on me all of a sudden ok?" Alibaba said as he sent him a closed eye smile and petted what was next to him which is this big ant looking thing, Alibaba freaked thinking Aladdin turned to this thing,"ah Alibaba, Athena......help me...please" when I turned around Aladdin was halfway inside this giant ant looking thing, Alibaba and I ran towards him and pulled him out, the one that tried to eat Aladdin shrieked and other ant things came out and surround us, without a second thought I pulled out my butterfly knives and Alibaba and I attacked 'well this should be easy since their weak' I thought as I ripped them in half, but then they started to gather and they mutilated into one big monster,'shit forgot about that!!' I thought panicking on what to do.
Then...
I ...
blacked out.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sorry for the short chapter , I know I hate myself too😩
I couldn't really balance uploading the chapters and studying and not knowing what to write, I'm really sorry I'll do my best🙏.