Chapter 2

(AN after the first POV I will not say the POV because it will only be ash and Serena, if I do do a POV that's not them I will say who it is :D
Lance POV
As I stride into my office I see people running around I see the elites and say "This better be worth it to drag me out of bed when it's the first time I have got to go home I 6 months." "It is." Bruno says "so what." They look at each other and say "the sevii island have been attacked."
End POV
I was sitting on the couch watching the news well ash is outside. When the reporter says "Breaking News we have just got a report that lance has an speech he must do now." It shows lance stepping onto a platform, he starts."The sevii island have been suddenly and violently attack by the nation of Kalos. He lets that sink in before he continues. "We had done nothing to provoke this act of violence, it happens at 11 AM at the island time and 5 AM our time. So far we have only found one survivor on the first island and 1,000 dead and 200 missing the one survivors name is Michael he is 7 years old. We had asked him how he survived and he told us how this man named Brock Slate a Pokémon doctor saved him by pulling him out of the way of a bomb and how he throw himself on the kid when the mountain collapsed. And now it stands that me and the elites agree on a big decision. We will go to war against Kalos." I hold my hand over my mouth and run out to ash and I hold him he asked what wrong and I tell him about the speech. His expression hardens. I then start to cry and tell him "My country bombed your home." He quite some and says "Our home."...
(AN how was it, also Brock died sorry it's confirmed and I'm not meeting around :l