Intentions

Hey. Just go ahead and read I am not gonna bore u. Smut ahead, details and all. ;)

Katara woke up to the brightest rays of the sun, it was like 6:00 in the morning. She felt next to her on the bed, there was a lump, her boyfriend, Aang. He was the Avatar and had important stuff to do but fortunately, the world didn't need the avatar right now. But Katara always needed him to be there with her even if she couldn't see him. She went back to sleep and was woken by soft fingers rolling around her stomach. She felt the sheets slide off her naked body. She smiled but she didn't open her eyes.

Aang wanted to wake his girlfriend in the most comfortable manner possible. He crept his fingers all the way to her naked body and felt her velvet skin on her toned stomach. He slowly slid the sheets off both of them and saw her smile in her sleep knowing she is aware of what will happen after this. He felt around her stomach in a circular motion for a while and slowly increase the size of his circle. Grazing the skin under her boobs all the way to the skin above her pussy. Damn, she is hot. Even though he saw her many times it felt like it was a new experience every day. Aang blushed at the fact that Katara wasn't wearing a single piece of clothing. He wanted her so bad. After a few seconds, Katara opened her eyes the tiniest bit, she looked at him and smiled.

"Good morning Avatar" 

"Good morning Sifu Katara" Aang said smiling.

Katara loved his smile, heck she loved every single part of him. She turned towards him, their faces a few inches away from each other. She could feel his hand on the lower back slowly sliding down without her noticing.

"You know, you are kinda far away. Could you come closer?" She smirked.

"Oh?" Aand raised an eyebrow teasingly.

"Yeah. I had an idea about what we could do right now, but you're too far away to hear it" Katara said with her puppy eyes.

"So how close do you want me?" He pulled her to him fiercely, leaving an inch gap between them. "Like this?"

Katara blushed, she could feel her breasts against his firm bare chest, her hips aligning with his hip. 

"Yes," Katara answered simply.

"So what are your intentions now?" Aang asked.

Before anyone could say anything else, their lips smashed together. They kissed until they were breathless. Aang slowly crawled on top of Katara, still kissing her. Aang held her hands and pinned them down on both sides and started kissing her down her jaw and to her neck, his kissed getting sloppier, to her collarbone. Aang knew all her soft spots, as he started kissing her neck Katara moaned, her eyes were closed just enjoying the moment. He adventured downwards, he started kissing her boobs, sucking on her, swirling his tongue around her nipples, loving the taste of her. He let go of her hands and glided his own all over her chest, feeling every single curve making Katara moan loudly. Katara's hand immediately wrapped around Aangs neck pushing him towards herself so he has nowhere to go. Aang's mouth fits perfectly on my boob, so that's where it should be. Aang got one of his hands and squeezed one of Katara's boobs for grip causing her to moan continuously. His mouth was all over her second boob, licking and kissing and biting, making her arch her back upwards. Aang's other hand was on her ass just feeling around readying her for what was coming. He wouldn't leave a single spot on her body. He quickly got his hand from massaging her ass to massaging her boob, the one where he left a mark. He then had both hands on both boobs, squeezing, and massaging making Katara moan so much. He loved how she never says anything just enjoyed his company. He got his thigh and inserted it between her legs putting a little bit of pressure on her pussy.

"Ah Aang-" She moaned. "This is so hot-"

"Don't stop, please-" At this point, she couldn't stop her moaning.