The drunk Avatar

The next morning, Aang woke up before Katara and just admired her sleeping next to him. He loved her so much. Aang got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Suki was cutting up some stuff in the kitchen while Sokka was kissing her on the neck. Aang admired the couple.

Toph was sitting on the table stuffing her food in her mouth and Aang sat down next to her.

"Hey, Twinkletoes you wanna go to the bar later today," Toph asked with a full mouth.

"Sure, I will just tell Katara, Sokka, and Suki," Aang asked.

"NO! I mean *ahem* I needed to talk to you alone, it's kinda important." Toph exclaimed.

Aang looked at her with a confused expression. Toph never wanted to 'talk' to him, he agreed and he started thinking about Toph's statement, maybe she wanted to talk about Sataru, or maybe she just wanted to get drunk without anyone stopping her. Aang and Toph liked to go to the bar and get drunk together (as friends) because Katara usually stops them and Sokka and Suki always find a room. When they are together, they don't judge each other and just keep talking nonsense.

Aang ate breakfast and went to his room. Katara was still sleeping, Aang crawled on top of her, brushing her face with his hand. He kissed her on her forehead.

"Wake up my love."

"hmmhmhmm"

"You're the most beautiful princess in the world"

Katara opens her eyes and says, "You're an angel"

"You're a goddess"

Katara smiles and kisses Aang, he gets off her and sits up and freshens up. Aang lays down on the bed worried about Toph. After a moment, Katara crawls on top of Aang and gives him a kiss on his lips and neck.

"What's wrong?" Katara asked seeing his worried look.

"Its Toph, she wants to go to the bar alone, she looked depressed, I just worried."

"Oh that's it, you should go have fun and help her, mu love, it is your job," Katara says kissing Aang again.

Katara gets off him and eats breakfast. The day goes on normally but Toph stays in her room most of the time. She comes out ready for the bar at 9:00 pm. Katara spots her and hugs her tightly. When she pulls back, she stares at Toph wide-eyed whispering something, Toph nods. Aang couldn't make out the conversation but didn't really think much of it. Both of them said their farewells at went to the bar.

When they reach there, Toph didn't get a drink, but Aang got 2 shots. 

"So Toph, what happened to you? And what were you and Katara talking about? " Aang asked drinking his drink.

"I'm pregnant" Toph sighed.

Aang almost spit out his drink, he starred at Toph wondering who could've been the father, no names popped up in his head.

"Who? What? When? How?" Aang stammered.

"It's Sokka's. About a few days ago. Do you want me to tell you how?" Toph replied rolling her lifeless eyes.

"SOKKA!" Aang exclaimed."You know what, it's okay, spare me the details. I hope you're okay, but right now it's a fun time, so here I go." He says drinking 2 more drinks. He went to the dance floor with 2 more drinks. He went to the middle and a girl came up to him and asked to dance. He didn't say anything, instead, he grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him, her pussy and his dick touching. Aang swayed his waist elegantly with the girl along with him.

Toph could see everything. "Oh no! I gotta get Katara." She thought. She earth bended her way to their house and called Katara. Katara came running down with a pair of denim black shorts on, black high heels, and a flowy crop top which barely covered her boobs and she didn't wear a bra. She knew how to get Aang back.

When she reached, she could see her boyfriend with a girl, he was all around her ass. The girl went to get some more drinks and Katara ran up to Aang. There was a big crowd in a dark place. When she reached him, she grabbed his face and kissed him. 

"Hello, beautiful Katara" Aang said in a loopy manner.

"What the hell are you doing with her?!" She shouted.

"Dancing!!" Aang said. He grabbed her by the waist and brought her closer and took his hands under her crop top to her boobs and massaging them. Katara looked at him and wrapped her hand around his neck and started kissing him. She knew this was the only way to bring Aang back home. His hands pulled up her top as he licked her boobs. It was dark so no one could see her. She pulled him inside of her as he sucked on her boobs and bit her. She tried not to make any sound.

"Come on baby, make some noise." Aang requested.

"People are here, I can't, " Katara replied.

Drunk Aang refused to listen. He fiercely turned her around now her back was facing his chest. Aang got one hand on her boob. Her crop top was revealing her whole chest. Aangs other hand made its way above her shorts, inserting his hand inside he played with her pussy. Katara moaned. Aang was motivated, he inserted his finger inside and moved it in a soothing motion. His hand was on her boobs and that hands also moved inside her pussy. He was kissing her neck continuously. Katara forgot what she came here for and got totally lost in him.

Aang took out his hands and pushes one boob with each. He pushed her boobs which pushed her body toward him. Katara took both her hands and pulled his shirt up and went inside his pant line. Her hands played with his dick massaging and squeezing it caused Aand to moan.

Aang picked her up holding her ass, her chest was aligned with his and her legs grabbed his waist. He walked over to a wall and pushed Katara back on it. He let go of her and now she was standing on her legs. He slowly went down and pulled her shorts and underwear down a little and started kissing her pussy. Katara pushes his head down and pushed him inside of her. After a minute or two. He came back up and turned Katara around inserting his hands on her ass fingering her butthole. He was all over her, just then Katara got control of herself. She grabbed Aangs face.

"Let's go home and finish this," She said flirting.

Aang nodded. All the way home Aang couldn't stop himself and occasionally he would grab her boobs and ass and start kissing her on her neck, but Katara pushed him away with all her strength and lead him home.

When they reached the door Aang was behind her and resting on her shoulder and Katara removed his hands from her boobs to her own. Luckily when she got home, everyone was asleep so she went straight to her room and locked the door behind her. She told Aang to go sit on the bed, he collapsed on it and groaned.

Katara was too lazy to change so she just took off her heels and then her shorts, underwear, and top, now she was naked and went to change Aang. She could tell he was in pain. he didn't drink this much in months. She walked over to him and took off his shirt and his pants and underwear. Now Aang was naked and Katara was naked on him. She slowly rested her pussy on his dick and kissed him and went to her side and slept. When she went to her side she was pulled back with strong arms. His hands weren't satisfied.

Kataras back was facing him so with one hand he rested it on her pussy and the other hand he took from under her to her boobs and placed it on. He gave her a final kiss on the neck and both went to sleep peacefully.